Chapter Two

- Lured -

Authors note- (picture above: Declan)

Slowly opening my eyes I am brought back to reality feeling refreshed. I swing my legs out of the bed suddenly pain shot throughout my muscles. 

I am still a little ache from falling asleep on the train earlier. I look over at the simple, silver wall clock and see that it's already 6:45pm meaning I have fifteen minutes to get my ass in gear and get ready for dinner. 

I throw on a pair of black jeans and matching that with a black jumper with the slogan, 'cute but psycho' written in squiggly grey font. 

I put on my ankle boots, pick up my satchel and room key before heading out of the room and down to the dinning area. 

There were signs on the walls of course so I didn't need to awkwardly ask for directions. There wasn't many tables that weren't taken by the time I reached the dinning room. 

Although luckily spotting a lonely looking table in the far corner by the window, I decided to quickly go for that before some other loner got to it first. 

Everyone seemed to be with someone. From what I could see, I was the only one on my own. But that didn't bother me one bit. 

I was just hoping that no one would want to make conversation because lets be honest, I just want to eat my dinner in peace. 

I ordered the lasagne and a glass of white wine from the menu and sat on my phone flipping through my social media. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram Profile: Mina Walters    - bio: ~ Photography is the beauty of life captured ~

Age: 18   

Occupation: photographer (self employed)

Likes: Nature, Art, Poetry, Music, Adventure, Wolves

Dislikes: Warm weather, documentaries, politics, spicy foods

Followers: 2,548         Following: 1,833

Likes: 346     Comments: 65

Likes: 542      Comments: 103

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking pictures has always been a  great way for me to express myself. It's something I find relaxing and I just love doing it. 

My feed changed to photography based about three years ago. When I realised that my work was actually popular. I ended up making a career out of what started as a hobby. 

The waiter appeared within twenty minutes and hoped I enjoy my meal which let me tell you, I certainly did. 

After dinner I decided to go on an adventure and explore. See where things are and if there is anything fun to do around here besides listening to people singing karaoke while they're drunk in the hotel. 

I take out my earphones and scroll down my playlist before clicking on one of my favourite songs: Lana Del Rey - Brooklyn Baby

With my volume turned up max, I tighten my scarf around my neck and head out into the streets. It was only, half past eight and there hardly seemed to be anyone around.