Chapter Fifteen

- Truth -

*Very Mature Content*

Hectors POV:

After I received my message, I sat still as the silence around me. Stuck in a state between a trance and a daydream. 

I then snapped back to reality and rushed to Raiden's room. 

moments later----------

Raiden's POV:

I am as confused as the rest of them, if not, more so. How will we figure any of this out?

I started to wonder if I would be getting any rest tonight as my mind was running in circles about the whole event that just took place. 

After a few more moments of tossing and turning under the covers. I found a comfortable spot and began to drift off.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Now it would be a crime of an understatement if I said I 'jumped' at the sound. 

No, I was viscously close to a heart attack

Who is at my door?!

I rubbed my jaw and made my way quickly over to the door. 

After throwing it open I met Hector's shaken gaze. 

'What is wrong with you?' I whispered loudly.

'I know what happened at the ritual.' He stated, my face draining deadly pale.

I motioned for him to come inside and he sat down on the couch staring straight ahead of him. The room still enveloped in darkness. 

The only light that was keeping the room illuminated was the brightness of the moon. 

'Well, what happened?' I asked sitting down next to him on the sofa. 

'Mina is no longer... human.' He stated, pausing to allow the new information to register in my brain, before he continued, 

'The human part of her soul left during the ritual and is what lies inside each of us now. The other part of her soul is supernatural, which is what is currently inside of her.' He stopped looking directly into my eyes.

'What the hell?' Was all I could say.

He just swallowed and looked into the darkness again.

'So Mina, our little human, is... no longer human?' It was mainly a rhetorical question which I was asking myself aloud. But Hector nodded anyway. 

'Hard to process isn't it.' He said rubbing his eyes. 

The next day-----------------

After some sleep we brought the group together, in private, to discuss Hector's new found information. Everyone was just as shocked as we initially were but we were mostly numb to the feeling. Not knowing the full extent of the situation we were in. 

Emery went up to Mina's room as he promised he would. She looked tired, as if she hadn't had any sleep at all. Wide awake with the many thoughts running wild in her mind. 

Emery's POV:

'Morning.' I said as I slowly entered her room. I watched as she made herself into a sitting position on the bed and just stared ahead of her, to the other side of the room.