Night

"Simba! Siiimba! SIIIIIMBAAAAA~" Jimin sang to the cat on his lap as the cat himself closed his eyes without being bothered a bit at how loud Jimin was being. "I bet he's loosing his patience already. He used to be at a nice quiet place," you joked as you drove home. "Aishh. He loves me," he said as he picked the undisturbed cat up and rubbed his cheek on the cats head. You giggled at how cute Jimin was as you arrived home. "Remember we have to get the cat food!" Jimin said to himself as he carefully carried the cat down from the car and went inside.

***
8pm

Jimins phone rang to an unknown number. He was sitting in the living room floor as the cat slept on his lap. "Huh-" he said as he swiped his phone to answer. You were taking a shower at the moment and Jimin was was waiting to play some video games with you.

"Hello?" Jimin answered with a cautious tone.

"Hi. Is this Park Jimin?" A female voice asked.

"Yes? Yes. Who's this?"

"I'm (y/n)'s mother-"

"Sorry. I don't think I want to talk-"

"No wait! I figured she told you what happened between us and I wanted to know if I could come over and speak to you two correctly this time."

"No. Sorry. I don't think (y/n) would want that and neither do I," Jimin said seriously. He hoped you didn't come out of the shower soon, "how did you even get my number?"

"Please Jimin. All I want to do is talk okay? That's it. Just an hour of both your time and that's it. I'm her mother!"

Jimin sighed, conflicted with wanting to protect you and wanting to respect your mother. "I'll have to ask (y/n) first," he said.

"No! No don't do that. She won't listen to me at all. Maybe she will listen if I just go see her in person," she said, sounding troubled. Jimin rubbed his face and grunted, "okay. Okay that's fine. But just know I will protect (y/n) even it's just your words that hurt her," he said respectfully.

"Thank you! Thank you. I- should we meet somewhere? Or can I go to your house?" she said. "You can come here. I'll send you the address to this phone right?" He responded.

"Yes! Thank you. I will be there tomorrow if that's fine. Please do not tell my daughter."

Her last words stressed Jimin out to the max and she hung up just before he could try to talk her out of it. He set his phone down and sighed, gently petting the cat, "scratch her if she's too mean okay?....just kidding don't do that," Jimin said with a gentle tone as the cat only purred on his lap.

***
6pm the next day

There was an unexpected knock on the door and Jimin quickly ran to open it first. You only went back to replying to Jungkook about a crib he found at the store for the baby. Yoongi was also texting you, asking if you already knew the baby's gender.

You heard the door open but only heard them come in without a greeting. You looked over and saw your mom. Your smile fell into anger as you stared at her. You weren't gonna kick her out, but you also didn't want to hear any more of her bullshit. "Why do you keep coming back?" you asked rhetorically. "I just want you to hear me out for a few minutes," she said, holding her hands out.

"You already messed up the opportunity for that," you said, but she nodded, "okay. Just- can we talk?"

You looked at her in disbelief that she thought she could still talk to you, but Jimin looked at you like saying it'd be fine. He was going to protect you no matter what. You offered a seat while hating to make this decision and looked at Jimin as he also walked over, placed a hand on your shoulder and gently squeezed it before sitting down next to you. You were both facing your mom. "So what did you have to say?" you asked, avoiding to even look at her. Your tummy was just barley noticeable. Only noticeable if you mentioned you were pregnant.