Friday Night

Kian ordered pizza and he turned on a movie. We sat on the couch and snuggled until the doorbell rang. I smiled as he got up and took them. He set them on the table and grabbed plates and some dipping sauces. He grabbed a twelve pack of sodas. I opened two and smiled. I handed him one and he took a drink. We kept watching the movie and ate.

About an hour later, Kian and I figured it'd be fun to try dancing. He turned on Attention by Charlie Puth. We danced to the bass, and laughed each time we'd mess up. We danced for about a half hour and we fell to the floor laughing when Kian tripped us up. "You're so funny Kian." "I can't help it that I can't dance." We kept laughing for a bit.

We went upstairs and undressed. I put on one of Kian's t-shirts and brushed my hair. While I was brushing my hair, Kian came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. "My baby bear." I smiled at his words and shook my hips and he chuckled. "Cutie."

I put down my hairbrush and turned around and tackled him on the bed. "Hey princess." He ruffled my hair up and smiled. "You know I just brushed my hair and yet you go and do that." I shook my head. He smirked. "What else did you expect from me?" I smiled. "Yeah you're right."

We layed down on the bed and snuggled up to each other. He traced shapes on my thigh. I watched his thumb as it traced them. He kissed my shoulder and pulled me closer. He rubbed my back and put his hands closer to my ass.

"I won't touch it if you don't want me to." He looked in my eyes. "You can. I don't mind. I trust you." He smiled and rested his hands on my ass. I rested my head on his chest. He pulled the blanket over us and kissed my head.

"You make me so happy, you know that?" "I know Kian." I kissed his chest over and over again. He laughed and squeezed my ass. I smiled and rubbed his arm. I squeezed his bicep. He took his hands off my ass and played with my hair. I snuggled closer if possible, and I drifted off to sleep as he played with my hair.