Mistakes and Retakes II: Darkness Falls

I waited patiently for Dark to get out of the shower. He's so vain that he spends a lot of time on his hair. I gazed out at the city through his ceiling to floor bedroom windows. Nightfall had come at last and the lights were shimmering. Must be nice to have such a view. I heard the water stop and Dark shaking himself dry. I find it amusing how he turns into a dog when he needs to dry off. He swears it's the fastest way to get dry. He emerged with a black towel wrapped loosely around his waist. "Feel clean?" I asked. "I feel better, but not clean." he replied. I watched a few water droplets drip down his skin. I bit my lip hard wishing they were my hands. "I feel like this is something out of 50 shades of gray." I said. "What?" he asked. "You've never heard of it?" I asked, surprised. "Nope." he replied, fixing his hair. "I just feel like it is. Like...you're just as charming as the main character...and you get laid a thousand times more on a bad day." I joked. "Whatever it is, I'll have to look into it since it's apparently about fucking beautiful females. I'm into that shit." I chuckled. "That you are." I replied. "Speaking of which, I don't believe we agreed on tea and conversations." he said, approaching me. "No...we didn't." I replied, feeling anxiety bubble up in me. "I think we agreed on an encounter of sorts." "You are so bad at foreplay. It's actually funny, Dark." I said. He pinned me down by my wrists, losing his towel in the process. My breath hitched hard and I exhaled sharply as our bodies touched. "Am I now?" he asked, looking into my soul. I couldn't draw up an answer. "Hm?" He purred. "W-well some of it, yes." I stammered. "Some of it? Like what?" he asked, nipping at my skin. I felt pleasurable pin pricks all over my skin. "N-none of it." I replied. "You're amazing at it." "I think you're lying." he replied. "Lying? Why...ah, why would I do that?" I moaned, as he nipped my sensitive spot. "It's not typical to insult me then retract your insult moments later...unless you're lying. Liars are bad people, (y/n)...they should be punished." he let go of my wrists and hovered over me, studying my slightly red face. He slipped himself into position looking down at me the entire time. I haven't done it with him like this in so long, I forgot how intimidating it is. He inserted a finger into my heat and sent shockwaves throughout my body. I moaned his name and bucked my hips against his finger...I glanced up just in time to see him biting his lip, clearly enjoying this just as much as I am. He continued to tease my soaking heat with his finger, adding another, and another until a climax bubbled over. He teasingly sucked on one of his fingers and stuck the other two in my mouth, nearly gagging me in the process. "You like gagging on things?" he asked. I nodded. "How fortunate, I have something else you can gag on." he said, pulling me up roughly. I hit my knees painfully and he slipped his cock into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat hard. He tipped my chin up and made me look at him as he bucked his hips into my mouth, periodically swearing and biting his lip. "Fuck (y/n), you feel so amazing." he purred, caressing my face and tugging at my long locks. "Y-you're gonna make me..." he trailed off, squeezing his eyes shut and finishing deep in my throat. He held my head tightly as his climax washed over him. He helped me up and pushed me flat on my back, rushing into me hard. "You feel so amazing." he grunted, bucking his hips roughly. He tossed my legs onto his strong shoulders and thrust into me harder. His angle put him deeper than any being had ever been and we were both feeling it. "So...tight." he rasped. "Fuck me!" I screamed, clawing at the sheets. He pounded into me harder, showing no regard for anything or anyone. He changed his angle one more time and went in for the kill. It didn't take long for us to both cum, screaming each others' names and swearing at each other the whole time. He slipped out weakly and laid beside me. "Palate cleansed?" I asked, starting to get my bearings about me. "More than that." he replied. I watched the rise and fall of his chest. He took a few deep breaths through his nose. "If I could get tired, I'd so be tired right now." He weakly draped an arm across me, fondling my body weakly. He purred a bit and I chuckled. "So cute." I muttered. "So involuntary." he replied. "Doesn't matter, it's still adorable." He tossed a blanket over us and stretched out. "Whatever you say." he said. "Goodnight, Dark." I replied.