Dark x Mark II

"Do you ever catch shit for doing this with me?" Mark asked, in between biting my neck. "Not really, we don't exactly have a code of honor, we do what and who we want when we want to." I replied, dragging my nails down his back. He pressed himself into me. "Must be nice getting everything and everyone you want. I do my best to be a good boyfriend, and it never works out." I had no real response to that. "In time it'll pay off if it's supposed to." Well, it's true, isn't it? That's how that works, right? He took me by surprise by literally leveling with me and then jamming our faces together. Despite my shock, I decided to just roll with it. I broke the kiss to catch some air. "You love making out, don't you?" I asked. "It's kind of a thing for me..." he admitted. "Well, you're good at it." I replied. "Not as good as me though." I plunged us back into a deep kiss and snaked my tongue through his mouth. His hands tugged at my flesh as he bucked his hips against me roughly. I broke the kiss and snickered. "You wanted to take it slow, and yet...you can't handle slow." "What do you mean?" he asked. "You grinding on me like that tells me you aren't into taking it slow after all." he blushed. "I got a bit carried away." he replied. "My mind was kinda wandering and-" I dragged my nails down his back. "You talk too much, babe." I said, kissing him deeply again. His hands traced my body firmly and I wrestled him into position. "Tell me what you want from me." I said, breaking the kiss. "I just want you." he replied. I jammed myself into him deep and he held my shoulders tightly, taking a few shaky breaths. "Gonna survive?" I teased. He nodded and urged me to fuck him. I teased him a bit, barely moving. He whimpered and cupped my face. "Don't get all weird on me." I said, bucking my hips a bit faster. He moaned my name and trembled a bit each time I touched him. "Faster..." he breathed. What a champ. For someone who claims he's never been with a dude other than me, he sure seems experienced. My mind drifted to Kobelle's human, but I pushed the thought away as soon as Mark dug his nails deep into my chest. "Fuck!" I cried, not expecting his nails to dig so deep into my skin. I clumsily wiped at my chest and saw blood. "Babe...I'm sorry." I choked him. "Firstly, I'm not your babe...secondly, quit talking." I rasped. I meant the choking to be...uncomfortable, but much to my surprise, Mark was digging it...and I was too. "Just a bit more." he gasped. I kept my hand wrapped firmly around his neck until I felt his essence on my chest. Perfect timing, I hit my peak seconds later. In the heat of the moment, I forced him to lick my chest off...and like it. "You're a really, really great friend." "I know exactly what I am." I replied. "For what it's worth though, you feel pretty great." He pushed me away. "You're so rude." "What'd you expect from a demon, Mark? Kindness?" he just shook his head. "You're a special kind of crazy, Dark." he said. "Bitch I'm the best thing since sliced bread." he chuckled. "Alright, you're great, I told you that. Do you still need me to stroke your ego?" "Nah, I'm good." I replied, lighting a cigarette. "Can you not do that in my house?" he asked. "Take it as a compliment. If I smoke afterward, that means you were great." he rolled his eyes. "Fine." he said. He laid down beside me. "So now that you're nice and awake, are you gonna leave?" I looked at him. He looked a bit hopeful that I'd stay. "Mark, just ask me to stay if that's what you want."I bitched. "I want you to stay. Will you, please?" he gave me sad eyes. "Fine." I replied. "But don't make that face, it makes me sick." I opened the window and flicked my cigarette butt out of it. I don't normally let guys sleep close to me, but I made an exception for Mark. "We should do this tomorrow." I laughed. "Cock drunk much?" I asked. "Totally." he replied, half asleep. "Another addict." I muttered. "Don't worry, you don't have to fuck me like I'm (y/n) or something." he said. "I wouldn't anyway. That's too much on the gay side for my liking." I replied. I started to say something else, but was met with snoring.