Primal: Lust

I don't know how it happened, but one of Mark's human friends is holding me down in the backseat of her car and I could not be more thrilled by it. I kinda like the way she's digging her nails in and we're both still wearing pants...it gives me some...I guess you could say insight for what's to come of this night. I've never messed around with a human female, and so far, so good. It's just like I imagined it would be: the same as messing around with a demon female. She hates the sound of my real name...she says it gives her chills. I find that funny because her name sounds strange to me. (Y/N)? What kind of name is that? It doesn't matter though, I told her she can call me whatever she likes as long as she can do more than say my name with that pretty mouth of hers. She assures me she can, but she also told me she's never been fucked by a demon...not too surprising...she also admits she's a bit afraid of me, but you'd never guess that by the way she's grinding me right now. I wrestled with my pants, they were feeling a bit tight suddenly. "Ever tried anything in a car before?" she asked, in a harsh whisper. "Where I come from, we don't have them? That answer your question?" I replied. She panted out a bit of a laugh. "You have such an attitude." she said, pulling her shirt over her head, banging her arms on the roof of the car. Not a lot of space in these things, I wonder why so many humans like fucking in them. I snapped my fingers and her shirt disappeared. She looked a bit worried. "Something wrong?" I asked, running my hands down her smooth figure. "N-no." she stammered. "Seems like something is wrong. Are you afraid of me?" I asked, snickering a bit. She bit her lip. Lord, I wish she'd stop doing that...it does things to me. "Maybe." she squeaked. "Don't be afraid." I said. "If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead. If I wanted you hurt, you'd be hurt." She seemed to relax a bit. She leaned down and snaked her tongue in my mouth. I bucked my hips gently against her and her breath hitched. She pulled at her shorts and I snapped my fingers again, making them disappear. "Am...am I gonna get my clothes back?" I chuckled. "Maybe." I replied. She gave me a look and I returned it with a wry smile. She looked down at me and looked rather uncomfortable again. "What's wrong?" I asked, getting concerned she'd be leaving me hanging before too long. "I...I don't have a condom." she admitted. "Me either. So what?" She looked at me suspiciously. "I don't wanna...you know..." it clicked in my mind what her concern was. "(Y/N), I can't get you pregnant. I'm a demon, we don't have kids." She seemed a bit more relaxed. "I don't have any diseases either." I said. That did the trick. She merged our bodies roughly and we both cried out. Humans feel amazing...just like demons. I held her hips tightly until she pushed at my hands. I noticed deep pink wounds in her flesh. She looked at me uncertainly, still bucking her hips against mine. I reached out and touched her wounds, healing them instantly. She was too busy riding me to be amazed at my other abilities. "Switch me." she breathed, feeling the strain already. "Tapping out so soon?" I panted, amused a bit. She didn't reply as we clumsily switched positions. She sloppily wrapped her legs around my body, urging me to slam into her harder. I hesitated before hastily obeying her demands. I teased her a bit, enjoying her strained reactions and begs for more pleasure. I smacked into her core until I felt (and heard) her hit a climax. I kept up my pace until I felt the same feeling she did. I gave her a second to recoup before tossing her the clothes she had on earlier. She looked up at me with her (e/c) eyes sparkling, and a bit of blush painted on her face. "Still afraid?" I asked. She shivered a bit at my voice. Pathetic, but kinda cute in a way. "No..." she replied. I chuckled. "Good. That means we can do this again sometime." On that note, I disappeared, leaving her with my phone number.