Chapter 3

{Edited 9-10-16}

Chapter. 3

"Tina. Hey Tina wake up, we're here." I heard Ace say while shaking me a little.
"Hmmm. Leave me alone just let me sleep." I said slapping his hand away. I heard him chuckle "You've been sleeping for 15hrs while we wore coming here. You need to wake up that's not healthy." He said opening my door.
"Fine. Your lucky I'm soft and not rude like Haley is." I said slowly getting out of the car. Haley is our cousin that doesn't like to be woken up. If you want to die young then wake her up to end your life. I learned that the hard way. .
"Hey Tina. Look at our new house." Ace said nudging me. I looked up and gasped. It was huge! The house was 2 stories high similar to our old house. The color was a tan and sandy color. The roof was a dusty brown color with a chimney meaning we have a fire place. I walked beside Ace towards the door.
"Do you want to open the door Tina" Ace asked dangling the keys in my face.
"Hell yea!" I yelled,  grabbing the keys from his hand and stomped my way up the porch. I reached the door and slid the key in the keyhole. I swung open the door and went inside. I figured it was the living room cause a love seat, a couch, single chair and a coffee table was there. I went upstairs and opened a random door.
I walked inside and I literally squealed. The room was a sandy color and the rim of the top of the wall was gold. By the window was a king sized bed, with a net hanging from the sealing and hovered over the bed.I walked towards another door and opened it. I squealed again. Behind the door was a walk in closet with my clothes in it. I walked out and opened the last door. This time I squealed really loud, I swear my brother could hear my squeal from outside. Behind the door was a bathroom. The walls wore painted a chestnut color which to me was ok. The shower was the dome shaped one that you slide the door to get in.
I ran down stairs and went into the kitchen, went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. Walking out I bumped into something and  I fell flat on my butt. I looked up and saw a boy around my age. He had black hair with little steaks of red in it. His eyes wore an Auburn color.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." He said handing out his hand to grab. Which I happily grabbed. He helped me back to my feet and smiled at me.
"My name is Alex black. I live right across from you. Nice to meet you..."
He said stretching out his hand. "Tina Jackson nice to meet you too." I said smiling and shook his hand.
"Where did you come from Tina. It's rare for people to move to this desert place." Alex said chuckling. I laughed along.
"I'm from Kansas. I Moved here with my brother Ace away from my father." I said looking down at my wrist where he cut me with his butterfly knife. I don't know why he did it but I think he did it to take his anger out on me.
"Why did you move away from y'all's dad?" Zane asked. I looked up and shook my head.
"Can't tell you." Was all I said before I went up stairs to my room and shut the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone about my life. And I mean no one. I sat on my bed and stared at the ceiling.
"Well might as well take a shower." I said to myself while getting up. I walked towards my dresser and pulled out some clothes. I walked into the bathroom and took my time in the shower. I was in there for a long time cause Ace came up and knocked at the door. He said I've been in the shower for an hour now. And he was getting worried. I assured him that I was fine and will be getting out of the shower in a little bit.
I turned of the shower and got out. I dried my body off and put my pajamas on. I blowed dried my hair and pinned it up in a pony tail. I looked at my spitting image in the mirror. A girl with pale skin, red lips, reddish brownish eyes, and really silver hair. I don't even know why I was born with silver hair. But oh well, beggars can't be choosers. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. I laid down and closed my eyes. I still remember that girl named Cheza. I wonder what she looks like, she sounds familiar. Like I've heard her voice before.
I pulled the covers over me and stared out the window. Tonight was a full moon, some how I was drown to it. Like it's my life that depended on the moon for power. I shook the feeling off and started to feel tiredness take over me. 'I hope I see Cheza one day like she said' I mumbled to my self. Before darkness took over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS I hope liked this chapter. I had a great feeling about this chapter. So I hope you guys vote,comment,or share my book. I'll be updating soon so do all the things you normally do to other books. Kk BYE!!!!
-Angel