Chapter 17

The picture is Where Lilly is swimming at.

Chapter 17.
( Tina's POV)
Ugh. Where am I.

I slowly started opening my eyes and looked around. I saw Ace and Alex sleeping by a fire with Fíniox, Blu, Hige, Toboe, and Lilly. I didn't see Tsume anywhere. I saw Kiba by the entrance of the cave I believe. I tried to get up but fell back down with a soft 'Thud' Kiba must have heard it cause he turned his head and looked at me. Our eyes locked and he had a relieved smile on his face. He ran towards me and knelt down. I soon felt arms wrap around me in a passionate hug. " I thought you would never wake up" I heard Kiba say and tightened his grip on me, like if he'd let go I would disappear. I lightly pushed him away and looked at his face. He had dark rings around his eyes like he hasn't slept in a long time.

"you haven't slept have you" I said looking at him dead in the eye. he hung his head and shook it. I sighed and pulled him towards me and hugged him. "its ok. you can sleep now. come on" I laid back down on the leaf bed, leaving some room for him. He laded down beside me and hugged me to his chest. I closed my eyes smiling and felt a warm feeling inside. Sighing in relief I finally felt safe in a long time. Then I fell into a deep sleep........

(Tsume POV)

Damn it! I though to my self as I ran after a deer. It moved swiftly, dodging the trees in its way. "Tsume you better hurry and catch that thing." I heard light say from above me. "SHUTUP you stupid damn bird. I'm going to catch this deer in a minute!" I yelled as I made a sharp turn after the deer turned left. 'It's time to end this.' I though to myself. I ran faster till I was right besides it and jumped. Landing on it's back I bit down on the back of its neck. It yelped and started bucking, trying to get me off. I bit down with more force then I heard a satisfying crack and it fell to the ground lifeless. I was panting really hard but glad that me and the pack would have a great meal for awhile. I sighed " I hope Tina wakes up soon" I said to my self.

" oh the Wolfie has a soft spot after all" I heard light said in a cheeky way. I blushed a little but quickly concealed it. " no I don't I'm just worried about kib; he's been acting funny after Tina passed out" I said in a calm voice  "hmmm I guess you are right he has been acting weird" light sighed.

'Damn it I've been acting weird my self.' I thought to my self and started to dragged the now dead deer back to the cave.

(Lillys pov)

'Man I hope Toboe comes back soon' I thought to my self as I swan around the lake. It's breathe taking. (Picture on the side or on the top of screen) I sighed. I just hope Tina wakes up soon. I've been very worried about her. She's like a sister to me, but not blood related. I sighed and started to make a crown out of the flowers by the side of the lake where I'm sitting at. Humming I didn't notice someone was behind me.

"Ahhhh" I heard someone yell behind me. I screamed and sank further into the water. I looked who the imposter was through the water. It was Toboe. Well the Toboe on the floor who is laughing his butt off. I growled and swan to shore. I got out of the water and started my way towards the crying Toboe. I changed to my wolf firm and pounced on him. Catching him by surprise, I playfully nipped his tail and took off running the other direction.
Man this is going to be awhile
------------------_____________------------''''_______

HI GUYS. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I got my internet to work again. Hey you I hope you like this chapter sorry it isn't really the best
Anyhoo ik going to be trying to update this weekend and next week. Well that all have a good night and be careful my brilliant fans

Tina: YEA I HAPPY U UPDATED  but it hardly showed me though *goes in to emo corner

Meoh srry. But in the next chapter it will show u.

Tina:. REALLY!!!!

ME;. Really

Tina;: YEA

Me: ok anyway. Plz

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW
&
SHARE THIS BOOK
KK Bye
- Angel