Chapter 9

Chapter.9.

(Tina's pov.).

It's been 2 days since I joined kibas pack. We are still in freeze city waiting for Ace and Alex. I told Kiba what happened in my dream. I couldn't wait till tomorrow morning. I need to ask Cheza what color furs Ace and Alex are so I can find them. I sighed loudly catching Toboes attention. He walked over to me and sat down next to me.
"So are you sure that your brother and your friend are coming?" Toboe asked. Sounding bored. I squinted my eyes and hit Toboe in the back of the head. Causing him to fall forward.
"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Toboe screamed rubbing his head.
"You don't believe that my brother and my friend are coming. Of course they are coming. Cheza said it her self. I bet she's very disappointed in you for doubting me!" I yelled walking furiously into the building me and the others are staying at. I walking up the stairs and headed for room 101. I found it and flung the door open. Light got scared and hid behind the bed. Once he saw me he let out a sigh of relief.
"Tina! You sacred the crap out of me!" light yelled flying towards me. I scoffed and narrowed my eyes.
"Sorry. Toboe got me mad Soo. I kinda stomped and had a big fit about it so. Yea sorry about that." I said sighed looking out the window.
" it's so cloudy in this damn city. I can't wait till we find Ace and Alex. So we can get out of here." I said laying down on the bed.
"yea I can't wait either. Earlier today I almost got shot by a human. And I mean a huge human. He could swallow me whole!". Light yelled
"wow. He must be very big." I said sarcastically. I rolled onto my side and I slowly started to fall asleep.
"Hey light. I'm going to take a nap ok. So let Kiba and the others know." I said yawning.
"I will. Have a nice nap Tina." Light said. I heard him fly out of the room to tell the others. I felt darkness take over me and soon I was in a deep sleep.................

(Dreaming)

I opened my eyes to see I was inside a hole where Darcia and Kiba fought in the last episode of wolves rain. I looked around trying to see if I was alone or not. I smelt a faint scent of lunar flowers. I sat down and looked up at the cloudless sky, with the full moon shining down on me. I closed my eyes and let my self lay down on my back. I felt peaceful for some reason. Until I heard foot steps coming from behind me. I got up quickly, getting to fight who ever was behind me. I let out a sigh of relief when I found out who it was.

It was Cheza. She had her red hood on and her red boots. She smiled brightly at me and continue to walk towards me. I smiled back and sat back down again looking at the sky. I saw Cheza out of the corner of my eye sat down besides me. I looked at her and thought back what was I going to ask her. I remembered that I was going to ask her what fur colors and scent Ace and Alex are. I smiled still looking at Cheza. I know that sounds weird. But oh well get over it!
" Cheza I wanted to know what color fur Ace and Alex is going to have?" I said wondering.
"Ace will be a Cinnamon color, With emerald green eyes. And Alex will have Dark Black fur with a white tipped tail. And Dark purple eyes." Cheza said think thoroughly while saying all the information.
"ok. What will they smell like?". I asked looking up at the sky again.
"Aces scent will be. Pine and grass smell. Alex will smell like Roses and Pine. So you have to pay good attention on the difference between they're scent." Cheza said getting up.
"well this one needs to go now. Talk to me if you have any questions. Oh one more thing. Tell Kiba to let other wolves join the pack." Cheza said waking away. Soon I was sucked in to a deep slumber............
---------------------------------------------
(ACES POV)

I'm going crazy looking for Tina. It's been 3 days since Tina disappeared. I sent out the police, FBI, ect. Mostly every thing in the book to investigate my missing sister. I haven't eaten, slept or talked to any one. Only the police when they asked questions. I laid down on my bed, praying that Tina's alright. I heard a knock on the front door of the house. I got up and went down stairs. I opened the door and saw Alex standing there. He had huge Bags under his eyes. I guess I'm not the only one who was worried about Tina. I turned around motioning Alex to come inside. He sat Down on the sofa and put his elbows on his knees. I sighed and sat down next to him. I saw a tear roll down his cheek and saw him trembling. Alex broke down. I heard that he liked Tina a lot. I felt terrible for Alex having his heart torn apart. I pulled him to a hug and rubbed his back. I know that sounds weird but lately I think of him as a brother I never had.

After 15 minutes of back rubbing. Alex finally calmed Down and we wore now talking and laughing. I heard a buzz sound coming from upstairs. I got and walked up stairs. Alex followed close behind me. I followed the sound and ended up in Tina's room. I saw Tina's phone vibrating on her desk. I picked it up and unlocked the screen. I saw a text message that was unread and the screen said revived just now. I touched the massager and started reading the text. I read it out loud

Shailoh Shailoh, yatreet ka...
Shailoh shna.. otvit ka...
Hahla Hahla.. ahlah hah....
Shailoh washnee
fortee ney....
Shailoh Shailoh, yatreet ka...
Omen nio hah....
Shailoh Shailoh, yatreet ka...
Shailoh shna.. otvit ka...
Hahla Hahla.. ahlah hah....
Shailoh washnee
fortee ney....

I was really confuse. Alex grabbed the phone and read the text again. I sAt down on the bed and stared at the wall. I was deep in thought when I heard Alex yell an dropped the phone.
"Alex what the hell man!" I said walking towards him. He pointed at the phone and started to back away slowly. I looked down and saw a black hole forming. I felt a burning sensation in my chest. I grabbed my chest and fell to the floor. Alex fell to the floor to in pain. My vision started getting blurry. I soon closed my eyes and fell into totally darkness........
-------•--------•---------•---------•--------

HEY GUYS. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT OR KIK ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. I WILL HAVE MY KIK ID. IN MY DESCRIPTION.KK BYE
-Angel