Chapter 8

Chapter. 8

(TINAS POV)

(Dreaming)

"Cheza I need to ask you something" I said looking around. I was in a meadow. Deer pranced around with they're offspring a prancing behind them. Foxes In dens nursing they're young. Rabbits were running and eating grass.
"Yes Tina. This one is listening." Said Cheza behind me. I turned around to see and. A girl looking about my age. Wearing a purple on piece clothes that grip to her slender body. She has fair tan skin. Her eyes wore the most beautiful amber red I have ever seen. Her hair was short to her chin. Her hair color was a light purple. Her scent was a scent of a lunar flower.
"Cheza. We finally get to see each other." I said smiling. I walked towards her and hugged her. Cheza hugged back and smiled.
"Yes this one is happy. What is it you want to tell this one?" Cheza asked letting go. I breathed in and out and said really fast.
"IWANTYOUTOLETACEANDALEXTOCOMEHERE!!" (I want you to let ace and Alex to come here)
I looked at Cheza nerves. I was surprised what I heard next.
"This one will let your friend and brother come here." Cheza said. I was speechless. I get to see my brother and Alex again. I felt a smile appear on my face. I pulled Cheza into a big hug
"Thank you. Cheza." I said letting her go.
"This one needs to go know. Your brother and your friend will be here in 3 days. They will appear in this city." Cheza said looking at me. I nodded and kept on smiling.
"This one need to go now. I'll see you again in time." Was all she said before I was in a deep sleep......
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(KIBAS POV)

Tsume and the others wore piling me with hundreds of questions. I turned around to see if Tina was . I saw her leaning against a wall fast asleep. Again. I started to feel annoyed at, how Tsume was talking about Tina. I growled and all mouths closed. I sighed. Relieved that they shut up after a hour of listening to nonsense. I looked at the others again and said.
"I was going to ask Tina if she likes to join the pack." I looked up and saw happy expressions on they're faces. (instead of Tsume.) I sighed in relief and smiled at them. I looked back at Tina. She was wide awake grinning at light and telling him something that I couldn't hear. I walked of to her and looked at light.
" Tina I have something to ask you." I said looking at her.
"ok what is it?" she asked looking at me. I thought for a while and sighed.
" Do you want to join my pack." I said. Tina had a happy expression. I felt arms wrap around me into a hug. I looked down and saw Tina hugging me.

It felt nice being hugged. I wrapped my arms around Tina and returned the hug. "yes. I will join your pack." Tina said pulling back. "when do we leave." she asked looking at me.
I thought for a moment and said.
" in 5 days. We'll need to get food and water to travel with. And we need to a lot of rest.". I said sounding serious.
"ok. Mr.Alpha." Tina said winking and walked away. I smiled and walked where she was heading.

This will be good having more wolves in our pack.

>>>>>>>><<<>>>>>><<<>>>>>>

HEY GUYS. IM SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE.
I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY KILLED MY OTHER PHONE. SOOOO. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I'LL BE UPDATING SOON TO MAKE UP TO YA'LL GUYS. KK BYE.
-Angel