Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(TINAS POV)

I laid on my bed staring at a sleeping Ace and Alex. Wondering what they would say or act when they see me. They'll probably yell at me or they'll cry they're eyes out like babies that got they'er sucker taken away. I heard giggles in the other room. I'm guessing that it was Lilly and Toboe playing around or Toboe making up jokes to make Lilly laugh.

I sighed a bored sigh.

" UGH WHEN WILL THEY WAKE UP?!" I yelled/whispered

I stood up and walked toward the window and sat on the ledge. I looked at the grey city and the humans walking around on the streets. I heard shuffling in the room to my right. I got off the ledge and took a fighting stance. I saw Alex standing, staring at me with disbelief in his eyes. I was still in my human form but I could still understand whats his saying.

" T-Tina?" Alex said taking a wobbly step towards me. I smiled at him and nodded. 'I think he doesn't even know that he's in his wolf form right now.' I thought to my self.

" Um Alex. I need to tell you something." I said sitting down on the window ledge. Again. Alex gave me a wolfy puzzled look. I sighed and said.

" Your a wolf." I looked at Alex. He was frozen on the spot. Then all hell broke loose. Alex ran yelling towards the bathroom. I ran after him and saw him standing on his back legs looking in the mirror. Alex turned and looked at me with fright in his eyes.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN" Alex yelled still looking at him self head to toe.

"Um. You won't believe me if I tell you" I said walking out of the bath room and sat on my bed. Alex followed my lead and jumped on the bed besides me. I sigh and took in deep breathes.

"Yes. I will cause look at me I'm a WOLF for crying out loud." Alex said pointing out the subject.

"Yea I guess your right. But first I need you in your human form." I said pointing at him.

"Ok how do I do that." Alex asked.

"Ok. You need to breath in and out. Close your eyes and think of your human for. What your eye color. Hair color. Exc. And poof your in your human form." I said

Alex nodded and took deep breathes and closed his eyes. In 2 minuets he was sitting on the bed in his human form. He looked at me blinking and scooted away from me.

"Y-Y-Yo-Your a-a WOLF!" Alex screamed. I winced at that. I forgot when he turns into his human form for the first time. He could see through our human form and sees us in our real form. I could still see him in his real form and the others as well.

"Calm down. I'll tell you everything and Ace when he wakes up." I said

Alex nodded and walked back to the bed and sat down to listen.

(1hr in a half later......)

I told Ace and Alex everything about Cheza, how I got here. And you know the story. Ace woke half way through then all hell broke loose. I told Ace everything and he claimed Down finally.

Right now we are going on to the roof to introduce Ace and Alex to the pack.

I heard Tsume making statements to the others about Ace and Alex. I sighed as I opened the door. All attention was on us. I motioned Ace and Alex to follow me. I heard Alex say something but I couldn't here him. I saw Kiba jump next to Tsume to make sure he doesn't attach me again. I walked towards the others while Ace and Alex were having there secret talk behind me.

"Kiba this is Ace and Alex. Ace, Alex this Kiba. The leader of the pack." I said turning towards Ace and Alex. They looked at me then at Kiba and the others they're eyes widened. I sighed.