Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

(TINA'S POV)

I woke to the sound of growling and snapping of animals outside. I got up and ran out of the room. I followed the sounds up on the roof. In front of me was blood and fur every where. I saw Tsume on top of a sandy colored wolf. It wasn't Alex or Ace. But I remembered what Cheza told me to do. I turned into my wolf and jumped on Tsume and growled protectively. Tsume growled back and jumped at the wolf again. I blocked the wolf with my body and I flew to the wall. I whimpered as I stood up and limped towards the wolf. I had deep scratches and bruises. I stood on top of the wolf protectively and let out a warning growl. Tsume realized that It was me that protected the wolf. A guilty expression replaced the anger on his face. I heard feet hit the stair cases and the door flew open. It was Kiba. I looked down at the sandy wolf and nudged it slowly. It moved its head and let out a whimper of fright.

" Its ok, I'm not going to hurt you." said as i got off of they'er back.

" Ok" the wolf said. The wolf was a girl around Toboes age. I turned into my human form and picked her up.

" Whats your name?" i asked her as I heard Kiba yell at Tsume about hurting me

" Lilly " 'Lilly' said snuggling into my neck.

" Ok Lilly its going to be alright now. You'll be staying with me. Why are you in this city any way?" I said going towards the door.

" I smelt the flowery scent and followed it here. It was faint but I decided to see of I can smell it better up here. So I got up here then that wolf started to attach me." Lilly said shivering at the thought

" Well Kiba our pack leader is having a talk with him so he won't hurt you again."

I felt Lilly nod and snuggled deeper in my neck. I laughed and went down the stairs.

I saw Toboe running towards me with a concerned look on his face.

" TINA! what happened to you and whos that?" Toboe asked pointing at me and Lilly.

" This is Lilly Tsume attacked her. I protected her when Tsume was about to attach her again. Can you take her to your room. Im going out to see if I could find Ace and Alex. Todays the day they'll come here." Toboe nodded and grabbed Lilly gently and carried her bridle style. I laughed and walked towards the exit. Once i was outside I saw Hige and Blu walking towards me. Hige stopped laughing and Blu did the same. Blu ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

" What happened to you Tina?!?!" Hige said while Blu looked at my cuts and bruises.

"go ask Tsume." was all i said before I yanked my arm away from Blu and ran down the ally.

I stopped at the end of the ally way to catch my breath. I sniffed the air to see of I can smell Aces or Alex's scent. I smelt Grass, pine, and roses. I followed they'er scent into a abandon building. I walked in and went up the stairs. I saw a black and Cinnamon colored wolves sleeping on the ground. I ran towardds them and squatted down and looked for engeries. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't find any. I let out a howl of happiness and signauled the others that I've found Ace and Alex and that I need help caring them back. I didn't want to explain everything to them right now and I know Ace. He won't let me be Kibas pack even if I wanted to. 30 minutes passed and Kiba finally arrived with a very angry Tsume. I could tell that they had a fight and that Kiba won.  Asusal. I stepped aside so I could give Kiba and Tsume some room to move and pick up Ace and Alex. Kiba walked out followed by me and Tsume,

"I wonder what Ace and Alex will act when they wake up" I thought as we all walked back to the appartment.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HEY GUYS!!!! I hope like this chapter. I worked really hard on it. Have a Great day. I'll be updating so share,comment,or vote. Ask questions at my kik if u have one. KK BYE!!

-Angel