Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Tinas POV Dreaming)

"CHEZA ARE YOU HERE?!" I yelled looking around. I was in a dark cave with glow worms glowing all around the walls.
"Yes. What is it" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Cheza standing underneath a ray of sun light coming from a hole in the caves ceiling in a small pond with a little waterfall in it.
"Cheza I have something very important to ask you!" I said running towards her. I stopped in front of her and started feeling tears threatening to fall.
"CANISTAYHEREFOREVERPLEASE!"
( can I stay here forever please)
I said really fast. I looked down. Wanting to wake up and cry my eyes out. I felt a hand lift up my chin and the other hand grabbed my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Cheza smiling. She bent over and hugged me tightly.
"Yes. This one would let you stay with Kiba and the others. Forever." She said giving me an closed eyed smile.
I felt the corners of my lips lifted up and formed a smile.
"Thank you Cheza!" I said letting go of her and took and step back.
"I'll be going now. I'll see you soon. Ok?". I said. Not sure if it's an answer or a question.
"Ok. This one needs to go as well. This one will see you in 2 days time." Cheza said.
"Ok. Till then. I'll try to get more wolves in the pack." I said
Before Cheza could respond darkness took over me. And I fell into total darkness......
______________________________________________________

I woke up feeling warmth all around me and strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head so I can try and see who was holding me. It was Kiba. He was asleep, with his chin on my shoulder. How did I not fell that?
I moved his hand slowly off of my waist and sat up. I looked around and saw that we were still in the same cave. I heard muffled voices coming from the mouth of the cave.
"Hige, Blu, Tsume, Toboe, Lilly, are you guys here?" I called out.
"It's Tina!" I heard Toboes and Lilly's voice boom through the air.
I soon heard running feet coming towards me and a sleeping Kiba. I saw Lilly and Toboe hand in hand running towards us. Aw. They're so cute together. I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even feel my self being tackled into a breathless hug.
" Can't.breath.oxygen.level dropping. Suffocating." I chocked out as the person hugged my like I'm a stuffed animal.
"Baka. Are you trying to kill her?!" I heard Hige say in a mad tone.
"Sorry" I heard the person hugging me say and let go of me.
I coughed and breathed in heavily. I looked up and saw Hige, Tsume, Blu, Toboe, and Lilly stare at me with worry. I noticed that Light wasn't with me like he always was.
"Um. One question. Where's Light?" I asked in a worried voice.
"He's out looking for a forest or a city close to here" Tsume said boredly.
I nodded my head in response and stared off into space. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Chezas voice in my head.
'Wake up Kiba. This one is in a cave that you dreamt of. Come quickly. " She said. I turned to my right and shook Kiba awake.
"Kiba. Cheza told me to wake you up and look for her in a cave some where. Around here." I said standing up.
Kiba nodded and stood up as well.
"Let go." Was all I said before I dashed out of the cave.

Don't worry Cheza. We'll find you.......

______________________________________________________

Hey guys. I hope you guys like this chapter. And I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I changed my username to Fanficgirl179. Ok.
Bye guys. I'll be updating soon
-Angel