Chapter 7

{Edited~ 6-4-16}
Chapter 7

(KIBA'S POV)

I went to the building Tsume told us to meet up at. I heard faint snores coming from Tina. I looked down to see if she's awake but she's not, she was sound asleep, looking peacefully and calm.
I looked around and saw a old cushion right by the door. I walked over towards it and and dragged it towards the wall then laid Tina down gently into it. I heard Toboe howl from the other side of the city.
He said that Tsume found Hige and Blu and that they're coming where on their way here. I howled back that I found Tina and I'm waiting for them. Toboe howled back saying OK, And that I'm going to explain why I went looking for Tina in the first place and who she was. I looked down at Tina's sleeping figure. She looked so peaceful in her sleep....

"Ch-Cheza......here are you.  " I heard Tina mumble.   How does she know about Cheza!? Then she started singing/mumbling the song Cheza sang to us back when we used to be with her. Tina sounded so beautiful- Wait what the heck!? I barely met her and I called her beautiful. Huh. I never felt this way before. It's starting to scare me.
I looked up at the sky. This whole city was trapped in a dome. The clouds were gray as always and looked as dead as ever.  I heard feet hitting pavement at very fast speed, and I knew right away that it was the others. Tsume was the first one on top of the roof. Then Toboe came up and fell as soon as he touched the ground, I see he still has trouble with balance. Hige and Blu came up laughing holding hand and hand.  Tsume looked at Tina with wide eyes, for some reason, I didn't like the way he looked at her.

"So where's that girl, I'd like to meet her." Said Toboe looking at me.

"She's sleeping over there." I said pointing to where Tina is sleeping at.

"Wow she's pretty." I heard Toboe whisper to him self. I glared at him and then looked at Hige.

"Hige. When did you get your memories back." I asked.

Hige huffed not liking how he got his memories back.

"Damn it. I was eating the most delicious burger in the world. When as soon as I got my memories back. The burger ended up dead on the ground and started tasting like shit!" He said crossing his arms.

Blu playfully hit his arm.

"Hey. If you never got your memories back. You wouldn't be here with me." Blu said hugging Hige.

"Yea your right." He said smiling his closed eyed smile,and hugged Blu back.

"So Blu you got your memories back too" I said looking at Tina

"Yea I got them when I was looking for pops." Blu said looking at me. I closed my eyes, remembering how that old man died along with Toboe. I knew he wasn't reincarnated like we were. Pops is dead, but I can't tell Blu that.

I looked at Tina and saw her move around and heard her breathing hard.

I walked over towards her and bent over. I heard her mumbling but I couldn't make out the words. Then Tina started screaming.

"GO AWAY!......LEAVE ME ALONE... YOUR NOT MY FATHER, YOU TORTURED ME FOR 2 YEARS EVER SINCE MOM DIED. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANNA DIE." Tina screamed. Then shot up looking around, sweat dripping down her face.  She hugged her knees and started crying. I wanted to know what was all that about, But I kept my mouth shut. Light flew over to Tina and landed on her shoulder.

"Tina it's alright. Your dad isn't here, he won't hurt like he did back then." Light said rubbing his head against her cheek.

"Your right Light, But it seemed so real. I was back at my old house, In my room when suddenly he came out of no where with his knife. He cut my shoulder and stabbed me in the stomach. I started yelling at him then I woke up." She said leaning back.

"Are you ok Tina?" I asked still sitting beside her. She looked at me and nodded then looked at the others.

"Tina this is my pack. Toboe, Hige, Blu, and Tsume." I said getting up. Tina nodded and got up as well and started stretching. A idea came into my head when I started thinking. Would Tina join the pack?

(TINAS POV)

I got up and stood behind Kiba. I've seen how Tsume acts around new people so I'm staying far away from him if I can. Light flew on to my shoulder. I pet him on his head and sat down on the roof edge.

"Light. What do you think, Ace is doing?" I asked feeling lonely with out Ace here.

"He's probably looking for us. He's probably going crazy looking for you." Light said looking at people below us.

"Yea. He probably is. I wish he comes here as well. I just don't want him to go crazy." I said feeling tears fall freely down my face.

"Oh Tina don't cry. He'll be alright. Hey why don't you ask that Cheza girl.? You've been talking to in your dreams." Light said flying off my shoulder and onto my lap.

"Your right I'll ask her. Maybe she'll let Alex come to." I said getting off the edge.

I saw Kiba and the others huddled together talking, But I didn't bother listening. I slowly started drifting of to sleep, Again, But this time to see Cheza. I hope she'll let Ace and Alex come here with me.........

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS.

I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG SO. JUST BE PATIENT. K GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL.

-Angel