Chapter 3

Dream:

I'm playing with Adrien in kindergarten. He says, "Mari?" I answer, "Yes Adrien?" When we grow up, will we forever be best friends?" I smile and say, "Of course! Even if you hurt me or break my heart, I'll always be your best friend." We make a pinky promise to always be best friends, no matter what. I stand up and touch his cheek. I say with smile, "Tag! Your it!" I start running. And after chases me.

I wake up badly shocked. I feel tears stroll down my cheeks. I hug my knees and bury my face in them. I cry so bad. Tikki gets up and says, "Marinette! What's wrong?" I say, "I-I had a dream about..... Adrien." Tikki hugs my cheek and says, "Oh Marinette.... it was just a dream. Don't worry about it too much, ok?"

I nod and grab my clothes. I walk out of the room and run to the washroom. I go in the washroom and take a shower. I also wash my face and brush my teeth. I come out of the shower and wear my clothes quickly.

 I come out of the shower and wear my clothes quickly

I tie my hair in a ponytail and leave my bangs out. I walk out of the washroom. I grab my black bag and go downstairs to the bakery. I see Marin and Bridgette standing there. Marin says, "Finally! We've been waiting for you for so long! Come on!" I nod. I kiss my parents cheek and say, "Bye Mama! Bye Papa! The kiss my cheek and say together, "Bye Marinette!"