Chapter 11

I wake up feeling a pain on my body. I open my eyes and see Lila hitting me. I feel liquid around me and am a bit shocked to see blood. I try standing up, but Lila slaps me which forces me to fall back on the ground. She screams, "Who the hell do you think you are sleeping on my Adrien's lap?! Huh?!"

My tears mix with the blood on the floor which belongs to me. She hits me one more time and leaves the room. I look around and see she brought me to my dressing room. I try my best to stand up and lock the door so that no one sees this. After I lock the door, I slide down the door and slowly cry in pain.

After a good 10 minutes of crying, I get up and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and and brush my teeth. I take off my clothes and step in the shower. I turn the tap on and hiss because of the pain of the water touching my scars. I finish after cleaning my scars for 50 minutes and wear my clothes.

 I finish after cleaning my scars for 50 minutes and wear my clothes

I put my hair in a high pony and walk out. I see Lila and Adrien on the couch, kissing. I felt my heart shatter by seeing that and look away. I ignore the feeling and walk towards the kitchen. I take an apple and walk out. I eat it and see my friends and siblings sleeping. I chuckle and think of how peaceful they look.

I grab a guitar and go to the corner of the room far away from the couple so that they don't complain. I take a small glance and almost barf. I see Adrien kissing and licking Lila's neck. It makes me control my barf even more by just listening to her moans and gasps. I look away and play my guitar slowly in peace.

I see a boot coming towards me and my I quickly flip to dodge it. I look at the direction of where the boot came and see Lila glaring at me crazy. I ask in a cold voice, "What?" She says, "Well we were enjoying ourselves here until we heard a horrible sound AKA your guitar! So shut it off before I break it!"

I chuckle and put my guitar down. I put my hands on my hips and ask, "Excuse me, but who do you think you are to boss me around? I will do whatever I want because you don't own the place." Lila looks furious and runs at me. I just grab my guitar and walk away, making her hit the corner.

I walk in my dressing room and lock the door. I notice that I still didn't clean the blood. I go to the bathroom and get a rag. Tikki comes out and says, "Great job Marinette! You stood up for yourself which was really brave! I'll help you clean this mess!" I giggle and say, "Thanks Tikki your the best!"

We both clean the room and throw the rags out the window so that no one will know what happened. I fall on my sofa and close my eyes with Tikki on my stomach. I was about to take a nap when I hear a knock on my door. I groan in annoyance and get up thinking of ways to kill whoever is at my door.

I open my door and see Louis standing there, smiling. I smile back and say, "Hey Louis! What's up?" He answers, "Nothing much, what about you?" I answer, "Same. Just a boring life." He laughs and we walk out of my dressing room. I feel something snake up my waist and grab me. I scream and hit the person.