Chapter 10

I wake up the next morning and stretch my body. I get up from bed and go to the washroom. Tikki comes out and asks, "Are you having fun Marinette?" I answer, "Ya! It's good being with your friends." She gives me a cheek hug and says, "Okay stop talking! Your breathe stinks a lot!" We both giggle and I brush my teeth. I wash my face and take a shower. I finish and wear my clothes.

(Ignore the hair but yeah it's open and that's now the length of her hair

(Ignore the hair but yeah it's open and that's now the length of her hair. But her hair is still blue. Hope you guys like it.)

I walk out and see Ariana's and Alya's bed empty. I walk out of the room and go downstairs. I see Ariana, Alya, Adrien, Max, Chloe and Lila there. I sit next to Ariana and she says, "Hey Mari! Wanna go to the park after school? Just me, you, Alya and Nino." I nod and ask, "Can I invite my siblings?" She smiles and nods.

We eat breakfast and I look at my phone. I see the weather, it's gonna be cloudy and also rain. I put an umbrella in my bag and walk to school. I reach school and see Bridgette talking to Marin. I walk up to them and say, "Hey guys! How are you both?" They both turn around and smile sweetly.

Bridgette says, "Hey Marinette. We're good thanks for asking. Let's go to class or the teacher will kill us." We run to class and reach it before the teacher. I sit on my seat and wait for Ariana, Alya and Nino. They walk in and so does Amy. Amy is talking to Alya and Alya looks like she's gonna burst.

Nino sits on his seat and before Amy could sit with Alya, Alya quickly goes and sits with Nino. Amy sits with Nathaniel and Ariana sits with me. Lila and Adrien walk in with their arms linking. They are glaring at us and sit down in front of us. I just giggle because I feel like they can't hurt me now.

An unfamiliar teacher walks in and announces, "Hello students. I'm afraid that a storm will occur and I want you all to go home and be safe." We all run out of class. Everyone runs to their house while me, Ariana, Alya, Nino, Bridgette, Marin, Adrien and his friends run to the studio. The guards open the door and let us in.

We breathe heavily and Lila asks, "Where are we? I wanna go home!" I roll my eyes and get up. I see Ross setting up stuff and listening to music. I smirk and flip towards him. I jump on his back and he starts screaming like a little girl. I laugh and he continues screaming. He looks at me and glares at me.

I make an angel face and he screams, "MARINETTE?!?! IS THAT YOU?!?! IF YOU DON'T GET OFF MY BACK I'M GONNA DIE AND HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE!!!" I laugh and get off his back. He starts walking in a funny way which makes all of us laugh. Michael walks out and smiles at us.

He screams, "Guys! Marinette's here!" In a split second all of them are outside and smiling like the idiots they are. Lila says, "Ugh! This place is filthy! Why are we even here Adrien?!" I say, "Lila if you don't shut up I'll make sure to tell the guards to leave you in the rain!" She glares at me and I ignore her.