Chapter 2

1 month later:

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. I stand up and say, "Good Morning Tikki!" She smiles and says, "Good Morning Mari!" I kiss her forehead and grab my clothes. I walk out of the room and bump into someone. It was Marin. He smiles and says, "Good Morning Mari." I say, "Morning Marin." I walk past him and go to the washroom. I take a 20 minute bath and dry myself off. I put my clothes on quickly.

I put my hair in a ponytail and walk out of the washroom

I put my hair in a ponytail and walk out of the washroom. I eat breakfast and walk down to the bakery. I kiss my parents cheek and say, "Bye Mama! Bye Papa!" They both kiss my cheek and say, "Bye Sweetie! Have fun!" I nod and walk out of the bakery.

I walk towards school and bump into someone. I look up to see Adrien. My eyes widen and I say, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you like that." I put my head down and walk past him. I feel scared from bumping into him. Mostly because he can kill me and destroy everything and everyone I love.

I enter school and see Alya talking to a girl. I walk to her happily and stop right in front of her. I say, "Hey Alya! How are you?" Alya turns to me and says, "Hey Mari. I'm good. Oh this is Amy! She's new here." I smile and say, "Nice to meet you Amy! I'm Marinette." She smiles back and says, "Nice to meet you too Marinette! I hope we can be great friends." I nod.

We enter class and see Adrien and Nino talking and laughing. I walk past Adrien and sit on my seat. Amy and Alya are laughing and talking. Alya comes to me and says, "Hey Marinette? Can I sit with Amy for today?" I smile and say, "Sure I don't mind." Alya runs away and goes to Amy. I'm feeling really sad and lonely. Class starts and I pay attention to the lesson.

Lunch time:

I walk out of class and walk towards the usual seat me and Alya sit together. I see Alya, Nino and Amy sitting and laughing so hard. I walk towards them and put on my forced smile. I sit down and say, "Hey guys!" They all say, "Oh hey Mari." I try not to cry. I quietly listen to there talks.

I say, "Hey guys? How about we all go out on Sunday?" There's silence. Nino says, "Sorry Mari. Me and Alya are having a date and Amy is having an evening class." I look down and become even more broken. I stand up and say, "I think I should go..." I stand up and walk away. I hear them calling me but I pretend I didn't hear them.

I run to the washroom and start crying so bad. I feel so broken and hurt. I stay there until the bell rings and we have to go to class. I wash my face and walk to class. I sit on my seat alone. I feel so hurt. I can't believe the fact they have other plans. I hate this! I want my friends back! I wanna die!

After school:

I walk out of school and go to the park. I start sketching some designs. I suddenly hear some familiar voices and see my bullies walking in the park. Behind them is Alya, Nino and Amy. I ignore them and they walk over to me. Adrien says, "Hey Maribrat! What are you doing?"

Chloe slaps me across my face. I thought Alya would help me but instead she says, "Aww is the baby gonna cry? Ha! Your as stupid as you were before. I can't believe you thought I was your best friend." I feel completely broken. Those words felt like a knife stabbed me. They start kicking and punching me. I walk away from them. They keep following me.

I walk in the bakery and go to my room. I take out my clothing for the talent show. I go to the washroom and keep my clothes on the counter. I take a long shower and come out. I wash my face properly to make my face not look like I cried. I wear my clothes.

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. Tikki comes out and says, "Marinette you look beautiful! Don't doubt yourself!" I smile and say, "Thanks Tikki." I curl my hair put a flower on my ear. I walk out and go downstairs. I say, "Is everyone ready?" They all answer, "Yes." We walk out the bakery and lock the door. We start walking to school.

We finally reach school. We go inside. Everyone goes to their seats, while I look at the mirror one last time. I walk out of the room and go backstage. I wait for them to announce me. They call me and I walk up to stage. One of the judges asks, "Are you ready?" I say, "Yes I am." The music starts and I start singing along.

I finish and everyone applauses and screams in joy. I bow and go backstage. I open my phone and go through my gallery. I see all the pictures of me and Alya. My eyes water when I look at them. I push back my tears. I look around to see all of them standing there. I feel like falling on the floor and crying.

Suddenly someone pulls my arm and hugs me. I look at the 2 people and find my siblings. I hug them back. Bridgette says, "You were amazing Mari! I didn't know that my twin sounded so perfect." I let out a small laugh.

They call us on stage and the host says, "Ok so you all are amazing performers and you all have amazing talent. But the winner we have tonight is.... Marinette Dupain-Cheng!!" I jump in joy. They give me the trophy and smile brightly at me. I smile back and say, "Thank you very much! I'm so happy! I can't believe this!" The other participants hug me.

I go backstage and my family hugs me. I smile and hug them back. I go to the washroom to wash my face. I wash my face and clean my hands. I walk out to be grabbed by the arm by someone. I look at the person and see Adrien.

I ask, "What do you want?" He asks, "How did you learn to sing like that? Answer me!!" I answer, "I love singing. I used to sing a lot when we were kids." He looked at me closely. I push him away and walk past him.

I go to where my family is and leave with them. We reach home and I sit on the table. We all eat dinner. Suddenly Marin speaks up, "Mari. I'm so proud of you! You are an amazing singer!" I smile and say, "Thanks Marin." They all congratulate me. I go upstairs and change into my pajamas. I kiss Tikki's forehead and yawn, "Good Night Tikki!" Tikki replies, "Good Night Mari!" I fall asleep.

Hira: Heyyyyy!!! Hope you guys like this. Please vote, comment and follow me. Love ya. Peace out ✌