Chapter 7

Two weeks later:

I wake up and see Tikki sleeping. I smile seeing my adorable kwami still looking so cute. I slowly get out of bed and take my outfit for today. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I take off my ring and feel normal. I quickly take a shower. I come out and wear my clothes.

I put my hair in a pony and grab my bag

I put my hair in a pony and grab my bag. I grab the ring and walk out. I see Tikki eating cookies and I smile. I say, "Morning Tikki!" She smiles at me and says, "Morning Mari!" I ask, "Tikki why is this ring so weird?" She looks at the ring and takes it from me. She throws it out the window. I look at her confused and she says, "Trust me Marinette. You were not safe around that ring." 

I nod confused and go downstairs. I kiss my parents cheek and wave good bye. They kiss my cheek as well and wave too. I walk to school and see everyone in a circle looking at something. I walk towards and see singing and dancing class sheet. I love singing so that's what I'll take. I walk to class and see Amy and Alya laughing together. They see me and smile wickedly.

I ignore them and go to my seat. I sit down and the teacher walks in. She announces, "Good morning Everyone! There is a new student with us. Ariana please come in!" The new girl walks in and looks at everyone shyly. The teacher asks, "Would you like me to arrange your seat or do you want to choose?" She notices me and I smile at her. She points at me and mutters, "Can I sit next to the blue-haired girl?"

The teacher nods and Ariana sits with me. She has black hair and golden eyes. I smile and say, "Hi! I'm Marinette but you can call me Mari!" She nods and says, "I'm Ariana but you can call me Ari." I nod and we talk for a long time, till Adrien walks in. Ariana asks, "Who's that?" I answer, "Adrien Agreste. Teen Super model, Daddy's boy, All ladies eyes are on him and also my bully."

I point my finger at every point. She says, "Oh my gosh that model bullies you?! That's a horrible thing to do." Adrien looks at me and gives me an evil smirk. I notice a ring on his finger. It's a lot like the ring that Tikki threw but this one is green. I shake my thoughts away when he sits in front of me. The teacher starts with the lesson.

After school:

I walk out of the school and wait for Ariana. I wait for 10 minutes and decide to look for her. I walk in the school and go to the locker room and see my bullies hitting Ariana. I run to them and say, "STOP!!! LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND ALONE!!!" They laugh and Alya says, "Wow the brat knows how to talk!" She was about to punch me but I grabbed her arm and threw her at the lockers.

I growl and they step away from us. I hug Ariana and ask, "Ariana! Are you ok?!" She whispers, "I-I'm fine." I look at her and say, "Hell no your not! I'm not going to work today! Come on!" I help her up and take her out of the school. I take her to my house and say, "How about we have a sleepover?" She nods happily and I giggle.

We also call Bridgette and have so much fun. We watch horror movies and comedy movies. We play games and eat so much food. I announce at 11 pm, "How about we sleep? It's a school night." They nod and we wear our pajamas and sleep.

Hira: HEEYYYY SORRY GUYS!! I KNOW THIS IS VERY SHORT BUT I GOT THE RESULTS AND MY PARENTS ARE UPSET SO I'LL BE RARELY ON!! I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!!LOVE YA. PEACE OUT ✌