Chapter 13

I felt someone poking my cheek and try pushing their hand away. I don't feel the poking and was about to go back to sleep when I felt cold water fall on me. I wake up screaming very loud and look up to see Lila. I glare at her and she smirks at me like a bitch and says, "Well you wouldn't shut up so that was the only way."

I get up and see that I'm in the living room. Just then Alya walks in and looks at me. I ask, "How did I get here?" Alya says, "Don't you remember? You fell asleep here and weren't waking up." Then I realized everything I had thought was reality was just a dream. I don't know why but my heart aches for it not being real.

I stand up and slowly walk to my dressing room. I take my clothes out of my closet and go to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and tie my hair in a bun leaving my bangs hanging. I go in the tub and finally relax. I stay in there for 45 minutes and come out, feeling refreshed. I grab my clothes and wear them.

I grab my small bag that I always wear and put my things in there

I grab my small bag that I always wear and put my things in there. I walk out and go to the living room. I find Adrien sitting there with his arms wrapped around Lila. When they notice my presence they both send me dirty looks. I just roll my eyes and put my headphones on to listen to music.

After a while, Ariana walks in smiling and humming to herself. She looks at me and smiles even bigger. The room starts filling up and we get up to leave school. Me, Alya, Ariana and Nino laugh at a joke Ariana made. What is this weird feeling growing in my stomach when I look at Adrien? Wait.. it can't be... it's impossible....

I shake my head to get those thoughts out of my head and continue walking with my friends. My phone beeps and I take it out of my purse only to find Tikki playing on it. I whisper, "Tikki! What are you doing?" She replies also whispering, "I'm playing a game. Oh and by the way you got a message."

She gives me my phone and I look to see the message. It's from Ross and he texted, "Come straight to the studio after school!" I look at my phone confused and put it back in my bag for Tikki to play. We enter school and I see Chloe and Sabrina standing there. They look at us and wave while smiling.

We walk over to them and all of us say together, "Hey guys!" We look at each other and laugh. Chloe asks, "So how are you guys?" Alya answers, "We're doin good. What about you girls?" Sabrina answers, "We're doing great! Let's hang out at the park at 5 pm!" We all nod and talk while walking to class.

We sit down and Mrs. Bustier walks in. She says, "Good morning students! How are you al-" She gets interrupted by 2 people rushing in the room. Mrs. Bustier asks, "Lila! Adrien! Why are you so late?" Lila answers, "Because class is boring and lame like you!" We all gasp and Mrs. Bustier says, "Lila! Principal's office!"