Chapter 12

I wake up and sit up straight. I yawn very loud and stretch my back. I get off the bed and go to my closet. I take out an outfit and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I take off my clothes and enter the bathtub. I lay down and feel completely relaxed. I get out after 45 minutes and wear my clothes.

I keep my hair in a ponytail and apply lip gloss before walking out

I keep my hair in a ponytail and apply lip gloss before walking out. I look around and see the living room empty. I go to the dance room and leave the door open. I try thinking on some dance moves for my next song. I try my best and finally decide a few moves. I put the music on and start dancing.

When I finish, I suddenly hear numerous hands clapping and turn around. I see Ariana, Alya, Nino and BTS. I blush and quickly look away. They run to me but I stop them by saying, "I'm sweaty as hell so don't even come near me!" They all step back and I laugh. I go to my bag and take my water bottle.

I throw my bottle for anyone to catch, but instead it hit Taehyung in the forehead which caused him to fall. I turned around and gasped. Everyone bursted out laughing while Taehyung kept saying weird things like, "Mommy! I want ramen! I want toys and sweets! Give me food!!! I'm hungry!!"

He whined louder which caused everyone to come in with annoyed faces. Lila glares at us and says, "Will you shut up? Your are annoying! You just ruined my beauty sleep!" Ariana laughs and says, "If you want beauty sleep, then you should sleep for the rest of eternity because your face ain't anywhere near beauty!"

We all laugh except for Lila. She runs towards Ariana but I stop her and say, "Don't touch her or else you will regret your life as much as I regret not throwing you out of this place." Everyone backs away, afraid of the black aura surrounding me, even Lila and Adrien look scared. She just sashays and walks out weirdly.

I just sit down on a chair and see everyone trying to catch Taehyung. I laugh and Jungkook glares at me while saying, "You know, you could help! This is your fault!!" I just look at my nails and say, "Nahh. You guys can handle him. Besides you are his band mates, you know how to handle him."

Taehyung was pushing everyone out of the way and hit almost everyone. He was running towards me very fast, but I moved out of the way and he hit the wall. I walk towards him and he just stares at me. I put my hand out to help him up and he accepts it by grabbing it. Everyone runs towards us and scolds both of us.

Jin says, "That was very dangerous!! You shouldn't have-" I cut him off by saying, "Wait a minute... Why are you dragging me in this when I did nothing! I just sat down and didn't interfere with anything!" Jin says, "Oh really? Who threw a water bottle on his head in the 1st place?" I just roll my eyes and go to my room.