Chapter 4

I wake up and jump from my bed. It's Saturday meaning I have to go with Marin and Bridgette to my job. Tikki sits on shoulder and says, "Good Morning Marinette! Be quick we have to be there till the evening." I say lazily, "I feel like it's my daily job to wake up early in the morning." She giggles and says, "Just hurry up Mari!" I go to the washroom and take a shower. I dry myself and wear my clothes.

 I dry myself and wear my clothes

I put my hair in a pony .walk out of the bathroom and go to the dinning room. I say, "Morning everyone!" They all reply back, "Morning Mari!" I sit down to eat breakfast. We all finish and I go to wash my dishes. I clean them and go down the bakery. I walk out and walk my way to the studio. Suddenly I see Adrien, Alya, Chloe, Nino, Kim, Sabrina and Max.

I walk faster and I believe they saw me. I start running and see the studio. I run in and walk in. I say, "Hey everyone!" I didn't know that the guards let my bullies in. I see Ross Lynch and sneak up on him. I jump on his back making him fall. He turns his face to see me and says, "Well played Mari!" I laugh and stand up. I say, "I know! I'm smart! Now let's make that song together!" I grab his arm and pull him in front of the camera. I wear make up to disguise myself. The music starts and we start singing.

We finish and the cameraman stops. Me and Ross hug. I walk over to my dressing room and open the door. I close it behind me not aware that my enemies are here. I sit down and suddenly hear something break. I run to the corner and see my picture of grade school broke.

I say, "Oh crud! This was my favourite picture! Mainly cause we were all friends... and now look at us. You all hate me for no reason! At least you guys don't know I sang that song for you at the talent show." I go out and feel something grab my stomach. Someone grabs me and I shriek.

I kick his stomach. He falls on the floor and let's me go. I turn around and see Ross grabbing his stomach in pain. I laugh and say, "Sorry! You know how scared I get when someone grabs me like that." He stands up and says, "Now I know!" He pouts and I kiss his cheek. I can see his blush and giggle.

Ross looks behind me and says, "Hey Adrien!" I stand there frozen and dare not to move. Ross says, "It's ok Mari! You can trust him! He's an amazing friend." I quietly turn around and see him and his friends there. Suddenly Ross says something that makes me die inside, "Hey? How about you both sing together?!" He grabs our arms and puts us in front of the camera. We start.

We stop and I look at him. Ross says, "Wasn't that fun?!" Bridgette and Marin walk in and are surprised to see them. Marin says, "Wow Mari! You didn't tell me that they were gonna be here as well." I give a fake smile and say to Bridgette, "Bridge we need more people for work for home! I have to go to my thinking place." I run to the stairs and start walking. I reach the ladder to the roof. I start climbing and reach the trap door to the roof.

I sit on the roof and think. I have a great idea and call 2 girls I know. I ask them to come quick. They reach the studio in 5 minutes. I jump of the ladder. I slide down the stairs railing. I flip and land on my feet. They come in and say, "Sorry if we're late!" I say, "It's no problem! The good thing that you came!"

Chloe asks, "Who are those losers?" I roll my eyes and say, "None of your business clearly! Bridge this is Elsa and Anna! They can help us perform." Bridgette says, "Ok but we need 1 more! Um how about.... Alya!!" All eyes are on her and she says, "Um sure!" I say, "Ok so now that's settle, we have to be ready. Vanessa! Maria! Clair!" Suddenly 3 girls come and I tell them, "Get these 3 ready in 10 minutes." They nod and take them away. I go to my own dressing room to get ready. I quickly wear my clothes.

 I quickly wear my clothes

I straighten my hair. I leave the bow and walk out. I see all of the boys sitting there and talking. Chloe and Sabrina are taking selfies. Well Sabrina is taking Chloe's pictures. Once I walk in all eyes are on me. We wait for them until all 4 walk out. I say, "Ok are you guys ready?" They nod and I smile. I say, "Good! Now let's get started!!" We get in position. The music starts playing and we start singing.

We finish and the video stops playing. We go to the table to breathe. I silently sit and Marin says, "Can we eat? I'm starving!" I laugh and say, "Your always starving! In the end your gonna get fat!" He sticks his tongue out and rolls his eyes. I chuckle and stand up. I say to the chef to bring food for all of us. He nods and we wait for the food to come.

After 15 minutes he brings our food and we start eating. I eat quietly while everyone else is talking. I finish my food and stand up. I was walking to my room when Ross says, "Hey Mari? How about we all watch a movie?" I say, "Um sure! I'll be right back." I walk away and go in my dressing room. I call my mom and say, "Hey mom? Can me, Bridgette and Marin stay here for the night?" She says, "Sure honey! Be safe and have fun!" I say, "Ok bye!"

I hang up and walk out. I say, "Marin! Bridge! Mom says we can stay here for the night!" Bridgette stands up and starts dancing. We all laugh. Adrien says, "Hey can I call my siblings to come over?" Ross says, "Sure! It will be fun!" He calls them and in 20 minutes they arrive. We all sit down and I come at the last so I see the seat saved for me. It's next to Adrien!

I gulp and quietly sit down. Marin asks, "Which movie?" I say, "Let's watch the Conjuring 2!" They all agree and Marin plays the movie. Chloe, Sabrina, Ross, Alya and Bridgette scream. I laugh at the horror scenes. I feel very sleepy and fall asleep. I didn't know my head fell on Adrien's shoulder. He just glares at my sleeping form and plans ways to punish me.

Hira: OH MY GOD I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!! IT'S JUST MY EXAMS ARE NEAR SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST MUCH AND FROM FRIDAY I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST. Hope y'all like it and thank you to the person who voted. Please vote, comment and follow me. Love ya. Peace out ✌