7

Kihyun reached Hoseok's house in no time. There wasn't a doorbell. He knocked a few times.

The door opened and the face that greeted Kihyun nearly made him cry in happiness.

"Hoseok!"

He threw the door open and threw his arms around Hoseok, hugging his old friend while holding back tears of joy.

It felt so good to see an old friend.

Hoseok was a bit stunned, but when he realized who the strange hugging man was, he pulled him into a gentle embrace.

"Jesus, Kihyun, you didn't tell me you came back!" Hoseok flashed a grin at Kihyun. Kihyun shrugged. "I couldn't contact you."

Hoseok's face fell. "Oh, that. I'm sorry about it. It's just that...." His voice trailed off.

Kihyun knew immediately what was going on. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me." He patted Hoseok reassuringly on the back. Hoseok looked up.

"Wait, you know?" He asked. Kihyun nodded sheepishly. "I just came from Hyungwon's house...." Hoseok ran a hand through his hair. "Ah....I see."

Fuck, did I say the wrong thing? Hoseok looked incredibly uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, but I'm currently not free....I need to get ready for work. Here's my phone number; we can hang out after I'm done if you don't mind."

Kihyun noted down Hoseok's phone number in his phone before hugging Hoseok again. "Take care at work, alright?" Hoseok smiled graciously at Kihyun before returning back into the depths of his apartment.

As Kihyun left the condominium by himself, he wondered what else he could do.

-