9

Kihyun left at about dinnertime when the number of diners began slowly increasing. He didn't want to disturb Hyunwoo's work.

As he wandered further down the streets, he saw a cafe which caught his eye. It was small and located in a corner such that it would have been missed if one didn't look carefully.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee wafted out of the cafe. I think I still have some space for a drink, Kihyun thought.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he dropped Hoseok a text.

"Found this really cute cafe and thought we could meet there later. I'll be there until you're done. :)"

As he approached the store, he looked up to check out the cafe's sign which was nailed above the door.

Momo Cafe. What a lovely name.

Kihyun walked in and got the second shock of the day. There, behind the counter, was Hoseok. His blonde hair was styled back neatly unlike when Kihyun first met him earlier that day.

He was preparing a frappuccino for a customer. "So he's still into coffee after all this time," mused Kihyun.

Heading towards the counter, he ordered a caramel macchiato. At the sound of Kihyun's voice, Hoseok looked up and upon seeing his friend, broke into a smile.

"So you found me, after all," Hoseok said while pouring milk into a pitcher. Kihyun nodded while staring at the screen of his phone, feeling immensely stupid. I texted Hoseok asking him to meet at the very cafe he works at.

Brilliant job, Yoo Kihyun.

-