25

"In a few moments, our flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as your breakfast. Alcoholic drinks are also available at a nominal charge. We hope you enjoy your flight."

Hyunwoo pushed the food trolley into cabin 3B. Memories of the time he met Kihyun on the plane flashed through his mind. It happened just three weeks ago, and now, three weeks later, the man he thought would be his new friend turned into his captor.

He had to remove the band and put it in his luggage due to flight safety protocol. He didn't want to, but he had no choice. It's a choice between taking the risk or losing my job.

I'd risk my life over letting my parents live a tough life. As he served breakfast to a passenger, he couldn't help but notice the partially hidden tattoo on his forearm. It's another member of the White Rose gang! Why are they everywhere? The passenger looked up and smirked at Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo pretended he didn't see the tattoo and tried to move on to the next row, but the passenger grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Hyunwoo thought he felt his blood turn cold. "How may I help you?" He forced a smile and asked.

The passenger merely lifted his own wrist and pointed to it. Hyunwoo swallowed hard.

How am I going to explain? Just as Hyunwoo was struggling to find a response, the passenger gestured for Hyunwoo to come closer.

"I'm watching you."

-