ben hanscom 1

In this, Ben is getting beat up by Henry and his gang, but you help him

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

As I was walking home from school, I saw Henry and his gang beating up someone. That someone happened to be Ben, aka my crush and best friend. "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU ASSHOLES!" I screamed. They all turned to me. He smirked. "Oh look who it is, miss l/n. Ain't she your little crush tits?" Henry said smirking. They all laughed. "DON'T CALL HIM THAT HENRY! LET HIM GO AND LEAVE!" I shouted. They all got off of Ben, and went towards me. Henry went right in my face.

"Listen here you whore, you don't EVER talk me to like that." He said punching me in the nose. I  fell down, and they all left. "We'll get ya later tits." He said. Ben ran over to me, and helped me up. I wiped my nose. "You didn't have to do that." He said. I shrugged. "Thanks." He said. "They shouldn't treat you like that. They shouldn't treat ANYONE like that." I said. I looked down at his shirt, it was soaked with blood. He lifted his shirt up, revealing an "H" carved into his stomach. "Oh my god come on." I said grabbing his hand.

I led him to the pharmacy, and told him to wait. I went inside bought things like bandages, alcohol, and more. I realized that I didn't have any money. I walked up to the register, and put the stuff on the counter. As I was about to tell him about having no money, my best friend Beverly, put some money on the counter. "Bev oh my god thank you so much." I said hugging her. "It was nothing, I saw Ben outside and asked him what happened and he told me you would be in here, so I walked in and saw the situation you were in and decided to help." She said with a smile.

I smiled back, and we walked out of the pharmacy. Bev and I helped Ben with his wound. "Thanks guys." He said. We smiled at him, and Bev told us she had to leave. "Y/N, I think it's time I tell you this." He said, as I sat down beside him. He took a deep breath. "I have had a crush on you ever since 5th grade, and never had the guts to tell you but I guess now is the time. You are super pretty, kind, and overall amazing. Your always there for me, and care for me. I understand if a girl like you doesn't like a guy like me though. But I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing.

My eyes started to water, because no one has ever said something so sweet to me before.  "Ben I've liked you too! Yes!" I said hugging him gently. He grinned. We walked home together, and ate food while watching tv. Today turned out to be great for me.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎