wyatt oleff 9

(not a request, and everyone is 16/17 in this)

I watch as he kissed his girlfriend passionately. Why couldn't that be me, who he was kissing? I felt a hand touch my shoulder, and I turned around. "Y/N it's best if you move on, I know it hurts but it's for the best." Wyatt said. I sighed. "I guess you're right." I said. "I have an idea on how to get him off your mind. Come with me to Finn's party tonight, and have a little fun." He said. I smiled. "Okay, your picking me up right?" I asked. "Of course." He said. "See you then." He said walking off.

It was getting late, so I decided to get ready for the party. I wore a tight, black, dress that stopped above my knees. I applied a shade of red velvet lipstick onto my lips, and applied the rest of my makeup. I slipped my black heels on, and texted Wyatt that I was ready. I heard his car outside, and walked out. I got in, and he drove to Finn's place. We got out and entered the house. Drunk teenagers danced, laughed, and talked. "Wow Y/N, lookin good." Finn said. I laughed. "Want a drink?" Wyatt asked. "Sure." I said. He went over to the drinks and poured some.

I saw Jaeden and his girlfriend dancing. "Dang Y/N you look really good In that dress." Jack said. "Thanks Grazer." I said. "Can you guys stop staring at her please?" Wyatt said handing me my drink. "Oh so your dating her now?" Jack asked. Wyatt rolled his eyes, and pulled me away from them. "They're players, you don't want to hang around them." He said. I took a sip of the drink, and nodded. "Want to dance?" He asked. "Sure." I said. I swung my hips to the music, and he stared in awe. I even saw Jaeden staring.

"Y/N is it okay if I do this?" He asked pressing his lips against mine. They tasted of alcohol, but I didn't mind. The kiss was sloppy, but passionate. He deepened the kiss, and it turned into a full makeout session. We pulled away breathless. "Wow I never knew you were such a great kisser." He said. "Same for you." I said.