wyatt oleff 8 (request)

requested by gianahay

Wyatt and I are really close. We have sleepovers, hangout with each other 24/7, FaceTime for hours, and we're always there for each other. Since we're so close, I've recently developed feelings for him. I always get warm inside whenever he's around. Today he was taking me to see the movie he was recently in, IT. I was really excited. As I finished the last touches of my makeup, my phone dinged. It as Wyatt telling me he was going to be here in five minutes. I said bye to my mom, and walked outside. (They're 16 in this imagine.) He pulled up to my house, and I got up and walked to his car.

I opened the door to the passengers side, and got in. "Wow Giana you look really pretty." He said. I blushed. "Thanks." I said. He drove to the theater,  while we listened to our favorite songs on the radio. When we got there, we walked inside the theater. "Are you excited?" He asked as we got in line. "Yeah, I'm really excited to see you on the big screen." I said. He smiled. We got our tickets, popcorn, and drinks. We walked into the room where the movie was playing, and sat down in the seats.

We were sharing a large popcorn, and every time our hands would touch as we reached for some I always blushed. While the ads were playing, we talked. "Your gonna get so scared." He said. "I bet you'll get scared more." I said. "True but I already know what happens." He said. I laughed. Finally the movie started to play. I got really scared as Pennywise talked to Georgie. When his mouth opened wide, and he dragged Georgie down I screamed. Wyatt giggled, and I moved closer to him.

In all the jump scares, I screamed. After the movie, we left. "So how'd you like the movie?" He asked. "It was really good, and you acted very well but it was so scary." I said. "Thank you." He said. We stopped at Starbucks to get a drink. After we ordered we took our Starbucks to a park and drank it. It was really dark out, and I was getting scared. "Giana thank  you for coming out with me tonight." He said. "No need to thank me, I love hanging out with my best friend." I said. He smiled.

"You know I was thinking about that word 'best friend'. It means a lot, sure but I really want to change it into something else. You make me smile everyday, you make me happy. You're so beautiful, and perfect and I just want to call you my girlfriend. So what do you say?" He asked. Finally! "Aw Wyatt that's so sweet. I really like you too, because your such a nice, loyal, caring guy. You make me happy as well, and I want to call you my boyfriend so yes." I said kissing him. We pulled away, smiling.

"I love you Giana." He said. "I love you too, but let's get out of here I'm getting creeped out." I said laughing. He laughed and we got in the car and drove home.