stan uris

The curly haired boy, glared at you as you stuck your tongue out at him. You two despised each other. He sat right in front of you, which you hated. Why do you hate each other? Stan thinks your stuck up, and you just hate him for thinking that.

"Hey bird boy move your noodle hair, I can't see a thing." You said tapping on his shoulder. He huffed and turned around. "Shut up stuck up." He said smirking. "Stan, and Y/N would you like to tell the class what your talking about?" Your teacher asked.

"No m'am." You both said. "Then be quiet." She said turning back to the board. After class, you walked to the barrens alone. It's where you always went to do your homework and other things.

You froze when you saw Stan, Richie, Eddie, Ben, Mike, Bill, and Beverly. "Hey y/n!" Beverly called. You walked towards her. "No one invited you go away." Stan said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah well I'm here so get over it." You said. "Why do you guys hate each other so much?" Eddie asked. The two averted their eyes from everyone. "I have a plan." Beverly said.

"How about you two stay here, and try to get along. We'll leave and come back soon." She said, motioning the boys to follow her. "Have fun!" She said waving. "NO!" You screamed.

They were already gone though. The two of you were quiet for a bit. "So..why do you hate me Stan?" You asked turning to the curly haired boy. "I-I just think your stuck up.." He said.

"Um excuse me? Stuck up?" You said standing up. "Listen I'm sorry, okay?" He said. "You didn't even know me, and just assumed that I'm stuck up?" You said, getting angrier by the minute. He stood up and walked to you.

He stared into your eyes, seeing the anger and sadness. And that's when he done the unexpected. When his lips touched yours, all the anger inside you was gone. You wished he had kissed you sooner.

You pulled away. "After all this time we've hated each other, I realized something. I don't actually hate you, I love you. I hope you will forgive me." He said. You smiled. "I have to be honest, I don't actually hate you either. I forgive you." You said.

"IT WORKED!" Beverly shouted running to the both of you. "GET IT STAN!" Richie shouted. The two of you were a blushing mess. "I knew you two didn't hate each other THAT much!" She said smirking.