finn wolfhard 1

It has been about a month since you've seen your best friends. Aka the IT cast. But one of them in particular, you missed the most. Finn. Everyday you were sad, because you never got to see him. All of them are in Las Vegas now, and your in Atlanta Georgia filming The Walking Dead. You hear your mom walking up the stairs. She opens your door. "Sweetie guess what!" She said excitedly. "What?" You asked. "I've got us plane tickets to Las Vegas!" She said. You jumped off of your bed, and hugged your mom.

"AH thank you so much mom!" You said. She laughed. "Now go and pack your things, we'll be there for 5 weeks, for your photo shoot." She said. You were going to have five photo shoots each week. You quickly pack your things, and get done in about twenty minutes. You want to tell them that your coming, but you want to surprise them so instead you take a shower and go to bed.

~the next morning~

Your alarm goes off at 5:30am. You groan and turn it off. When you realize that your going to Las Vegas, you jump out of bed. You get dressed, and go downstairs. Your dad takes the suitcases to the car. "Let's go sweetie." Your mom said.

~ship ride to airport and airplane ride~

Finally you made it to Las Vegas. Your mom and Dad had a house down here already. You walk into the home, and smile. Your dad brings all the bags in.

Y/n: hey guys what's up?

Finn: rn were at the beach. wish you were here :(

Jack: yeah it's no fun without you :(

Sophia: y/n please come to Las Vegas I'm stuck with all these boys

Jaeden: we all wish you were here :(((

Y/n: aw I wish I was too guys :( <3

Wyatt: then come!

You smirk. "Hey mom! I'm going down to the beach is that okay?" You ask. "Yes! Be careful!" She says. You get on your black, bikini and slip on some flip flops. You take a towel and start walking to the beach. When you get there, you stay behind and search for them. You see them, and sneak towards them. You walk up behind them and say "Hey guys!". They all turn around. "Y/N!" They all scream. They all hug you. You laugh. "Oh my god your so sneaky!" Jack said. You giggle.

Finn walk up behind you, and hugs you. You jump a little, then relax. "Finn I missed you." You say hugging him. "I missed you more." He said. You smile. The rest of the day you all played in the ocean.

a/n: there will be a part two!