jeremy taylor 1

Sophia, your best friend invited you to go with her to the premiere of 'IT'. You of course said yes, and dressed into your best outfit and went with her. You had never really met the cast before, but had seen pictures and stuff of them. Sophia showed you pictures, and one in particular caught your eye. Jeremy. You were really excited to see him. "I can't wait for you to meet them!" Sophia said excitedly. You smiled. You were really proud and excited for her to be in a big movie like this. Once you got there, your heart began to beat fast. What if they think I'm rude? What if I do something embarrassing?

You tapped your red headed friend's shoulder. She turned to you. "Soph I'm nervous." You said. "Aw it's fine, they're chill trust me." She said giving you a reassuring smile. "Okay." You said. You walked in, and immediately saw them. They all ran to Sophia and you. "Everyone, this is y/n my best friend." She said introducing you. You smiled giving them a small wave. They all greeted you. "We've heard a lot about you y/n." Jeremy said. Your face became flushed. 'Please tell me she didn't tell them something embarrassing I did' You thought.

"Don't worry, all good things though." He said smiling. You smiled back. After the premiere, you had already made friends with the cast. They loved you. Jeremy admired you while you were laughing at something Finn said. The way your eyes lit up, and the way your laugh sounded. He was brought out of his trance by Sophia snapping her fingers in front of his face. "Oh what?" He said. "You've been staring at y/n for the past two minutes." She whispered. "N-No I haven't." He said feeling his cheeks heat up.

"Come on Jeremy, it's obvious you like her. And I'll let you in on a little secret. She likes you too." She whispered smirking. Y/n stared at the pair in envy. Sophia knew she liked him, so why was she flirting with him? Jeremy felt butterflies in his stomach. "That's a lie." He said. She shook her head. "Nope, it's the truth." Sophia said looking at you. You quickly turned your head. Why was she doing this? You felt like crying. He probably liked her, and not you. I mean look how pretty she is.

Everyone climbed into the limo, laughing and talking except you. You felt betrayed. How could your best friend do this to you? "Is there something wrong y/n?" Sophia asked looking at you with concerned eyes. You rolled your eyes. "Don't act like you don't know." You whispered. "I actually don't y/n." She said. "You've been hanging out with Jeremy all night." You said irritatedly. She let out a small laugh. "Y/n, I've been telling him how you like him. He likes you too." She said smiling.

You suddenly felt bad. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Sophia!" You said giving her a small hug. She giggled. "It's fine." She said. Before you got dropped off, you exchanged numbers with everyone and couldn't wait to get to know Jeremy better.