it cast (christmas special)

a/n: Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone had or is having a good Christmas!

"Did you wrap the gift Jack?" I ask for the five millionth time. "Uh Huh." He replies, tapping away on his phone. "Ugh! I can never rely on you brother." I say taking the gift. Finn was going to have a Ugly Sweater Christmas party at his house, and I still didn't have most of the gift's wrapped. I was bringing cookies, but of course I burnt them. Jack was no help at all as well. After wrapping  the gifts, I barely had time to get ready.

I quickly put on one of my Christmas sweaters, and slipped on my shoes. "Help me carry out the gifts Jack!" I say. "Ugh fine." He says grabbing the gifts. We soon drive to Finn's house.

•••

This was the year that I was going to fess up to my feelings for Finn. Every year at the Christmas party, everyone brings their lover to share a kiss under the mistletoe. And sadly, I had no one to kiss. Hopefully this year will be different. We were greeted at the door by a girl with short brown hair. "You must be friends of Finn! Come on in!" She says cheerfully, in a British accent. I smile at her, but I start to think.

Is this girl Finn's girlfriend? "Y/n! Jack! You finally made it!" Finn says taking the gifts from our hands. He places then under the tree, and brings me into a warm hug. I breath in his scent, which smells like freshly washed clothes, and cologne. "You look adorable Y/n." He whispers to me, causing me to blush. He pulls away, when the brown haired girl tugs on his arm.

I watch them walk away, and I can't help but feel a touch of jealousy. Wyatt walks up to me and gives me a quick hug. "I think your sweater is the ugliest this year." He says with a grin. I don't smile back though, the only thought in my mind is the girl and Finn. "Who is that girl?" I ask without thinking. "That's Millie. Why do you look so worked up? Everything okay?" He asks with concern.

"Just peachy." I say with a loud sigh. "Okay everyone time to hand out gifts!" Sophia says. She gives hers out first. "Thank you Soph! I've always wanted this top!" I say happily. I look over and see Millie leaning on Finn. Next Millie gives out her gifts. "Thanks Mills! I've been wanting this record forever!" Finn says hugging her. Ughh! "Sorry Uh, what's your name?" Millie says referring to me.

"Y/n." I say glaring at her. "I didn't know you'd be here so I didn't get you anything. Sorry Y/n!" She says. "Didn't I tell you?" Finn asks. "I must have forgot sorry!" She says. Wow she's a bad liar. "Time for my gifts!" Finn says. I'm last, but there are no gifts left. "Looks like you forgot her too! What a shame." Millie says. Did he really forget me?

"Trust me, I never forget the people I love." He says taking my hand. I blush at the sudden contact as he leads me into the entrance of the living room. I feel everyone's eyes on us, especially Millie's glare. But it only feels like the two of us are in the room. "We're under the mistletoe, I'm sure you know what that means." He says smiling. I grin and look up at the mistletoe hanging above us.

"Of course I do." I say. He leans in, and I can feel my heart racing. His soft lips meet mine, and it feels like a million fireworks go off. The was short but meant so much. "Merry Christmas beautiful." He says gently.