stranger things cast (short story)

I walked beside Millie, laughing and smiling. She was teasing me about Finn again. "Millie I told you I don't like him!" I said. But it was obvious that I was lying. My cheeks were cherry red. "Y/n, your cheeks are super red! Sweetie just confess!" She said. "Okay fine, but you cannot tell anyone!" I said. She squealed. "Ahh! I knew it! Your secret is safe with me." She said with a wink. We were walking along the beach just talking. "Let's get back to the hotel." I said. She nodded. Once we got there, we heard the boys yelling. Finn was playing games with Noah, while Gaten and Caleb were dancing and jumping on the beds. They stopped as soon as they saw us. Finn lost the game, due to his staring. "Finally your back!" He said putting his controller down. "Aww did you miss your little sweetheart?" Millie said jokingly. He rolled his eyes. "We were gonna order pizza, but I wanted to wait for you guys." He said. "Aw thanks." I said. He smiled. While y/n went to order the pizza with the boys, Millie and Noah talked together in a hushed tone. "Noah she likes him." Millie said calmly. "But maybe she could like me too?" He said hopefully. Millie looked at him with sympathy. "Of course." She said with a warm smile. "What are you guys whispering about?" Y/n asked with curious eyes. "N-Nothing!" Noah shouted. He ran off to the other boys. "What was that all about?" Y/n asked. "Um I don't know." Millie said. "Are you two dating?" She asked smirking. "What? No!" Millie said getting flustered. Deep down inside, Millie did like Noah but knew he liked someone else. "Y/n! Can I speak to you?" Finn asked. "Sure." She said. Millie gave her a wink, and y/n smiled brightly. "Yeah Finn?" She asked. "I-I....um I've liked you for awhile now. When I saw that you got the part for Max in Stranger Things, I was excited that I would get to work with you. I wanted to get to know you. You were the sweetest person to talk to, your fun to hangout with, and I admire how happy and positive you are. What I'm really trying to say is, I love you y/n." He said. I smiled the biggest smile ever, and hugged him tightly. "I've liked you too Finn." I said. He hugged back. "So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Definitely!" I said smiling. Noah had overheard the conversation. He was devastated. He ran away from them, and into the Hotel's bathroom. Millie saw him, and ran after him. She knocked on the door. "Noah let me in, it's okay." She said softly. He let her in, and closed the door. His eyes were red and puffy. She embraced him into a tight hug. "Listen Noah, there are other girls. Y/n is a very nice girl but your just gonna have to move on. You never know...maybe someone has a crush on you." She said. "Who?" He asked. She stared into his deep brown eyes. She pecked him on the lips. "Me." She said blushing. Noah was shocked. Suddenly the door was opened. "Hey- WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Gaten shouted. Millie's and Noah's faces were both bright red. Caleb came from behind him. "Millie and Noah? FINALY!" He shouted. Finn and y/n came from behind them. "Aww Mills!" She said hugging her. "So are you and Finn together?" She asked. "Yep! You and Noah?" Y/n asked. She turned to Noah. He nodded shyly. Y/n squealed. There was a knock on the door, the pizza man. They ate pizza, junk food, and candy. They watched movies, and cuddled together. Well the couples did. Caleb and Gaten hung onto each other while they were watching Horror movies. It was a great night for all of them.