17. Ruined Chances

Williamsburg Campground was like a weekend of paradise. We had only been here a few hours but it felt like forever.

Leaving was going to be hard.

"I love this place already. If there weren't any ghosts, I could live here" Brianna said.

The two of us were lounging by the pool on a couple of beach chairs. This place was the life.

"This whole ghost thing doesn't even seem like it's true. There is absolutely nothing creepy here. Maybe it's a bunch of bullshit" I said.

"I think it's true. Yeah this place is luxurious but it's also old and it has history" Brianna said.

"Everything has history. I think it's fake. They're taking us on a tour tonight. Why couldn't it be during the day? Because they don't want us to see all the fake ass workers they hired running around in white sheets looking like assholes".

Brianna rolled her eyes. "Or maybe because a lot of ghost action happens at night and more people would be into it. It's the perfect setting".

"Well I don't believe it for a second. There are no ghosts here" I said.

"Take that back" said Corey taking a seat in the empty beach chair next to me.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"You'll regret it" he said loading his arm with suntan lotion.

"I just don't. It's all a bunch of bologna".

"But you think there are ghosts at my house" Brianna said.

"And it's creepy!".

She laughed and slapped my arm. "Rude!".

__________________________________

Aaron POV:

"Come on man. You’re on chick time. I'm trying to hit the pool" David said.

His impatient ass was getting on my nerves.

"Okay David. Let's go" I said calmly.

The pool was huge from what we were hearing and I couldn't wait to hop in. Virginia was pretty damn hot.

We took the five second walk to the pool and I was happy to see her when we arrived.

Dana.

She look so damn good in her little pink bikini. Softball really did her body good.

"Dude, they are hot as hell" David said checking them out as well.

"As long as you’re looking at Brianna, it's cool" I joked.

"Oh hell yeah I am. Come on, let's go over there" he suggested.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why? So I can look stupid again. She doesn't wanna talk to me man".

Dana had been ignoring me ever since she heard my little slip up and I was doing everything I could to get her to speak to me again.

Nothing was working.

"Keep trying" David said as he began walking.

I followed.

"Hey ladies... And Corey" Davis said.

"Hi David" Brianna said in a flirty voice.

David probably didn't even notice.

Dana gave me a roll of the eyes before putting her sunglasses over them.