9. Confrontation

I hadn't been to the office at all this week and though I was shocked, I was pretty proud of myself. It's not like me to be nice to these stupid losers who are called teachers but I've been doing pretty good lately. I also didn't want to see Kristina.

She was a different person at dinner then she usually was and it scared me to be honest. Made me actually... Kinda... Like her... Maybe. I mean she was ok. No big deal.

It was finally Friday and I couldn't be anymore excited. I had reached my boiling point with my parents and decided it was best to stay at Bri's for the weekend. Her parent's were almost NEVER home. That also meant that they would be missing our softball game tomorrow.

"Are you ok?" I asked her as we walked to the student parking lot after practice. She was starting to scare me with her silence. She hadn't said a word all day.

"I'll be fine".

I stood infront of her and stopped her from walking. "If it helps, my parent are coming".

For some reason, Brianna loved my parents. My parents worked a lot and weren't home as much but they never missed a game and they always made sure I was ok.

Brianna was lucky to get a phone call telling her luck before a game. I felt really bad about the whole situation.

Brianna gave me a smile. "I love your parents! You should star being nice to them" she said.

I rolled my eyes. I was waiting for that.

Since it was Friday, I had to go meet Calvin for our usual meeting.

"I'll be over later" I told Brianna as I unlocked my car door.

"This is so routine. When is it going to end?" she asked me with a serious look.

"I don't know". I had my head down so she couldn't see my face. I wanted to tell her the truth. I wanted to tell he how badly I really did want it to end but I didn't want to hear what she had to say.

"I'm just your best friend. I can't tell you what to do, but I can have an opinion. I hate him. It's something fishy about him. Just be careful".

I nodded my head and hopped into my car before she could say anything else.

I gave her a little wave and sped off.

"What's wrong?" Calvin asked me.

We were sitting in the backseat of my car, as usual, and we had just got done.

"Nothing".

Truth was, Brianna's voice kept haunting my thoughts. She was in my head. I kept thinking about everything she had said in the parking lot.

"Your lying".

I was feeling bad. I knew I was into this anymore and I knew that Calvin was more into it then ever.

He never kissed me when we had sex, but today he kissed me. He looked me in my eyes and he held me differently then usual. He ran his fingers through my hair and he held my hand. It was like we were together again. But I didn't feel the same. I just wanted it to be over and I wanted to get out of there. I wanted him to get of of me and I wanted to never have sex with him again.

Only problem is I'm to chicken to tell him. I never get scared to speak my mind... But I was scared to tell him.

I was afraid he would hit me.... Again.

During our time together, he did it a couple of times but I never told a soul. ESPECIALLY not Brianna. She would not only kill him, she would kill me.

It started when I would tell him no.

He always wanted to have sex and I just wouldn't be in the mood. I told him no. He thought I was kidding, but once he tried to take my clothes of and I resisted he knew that I wasn't kidding.

I walked away, but he spun me around and slapped me.

Hard.

It hurt like hell and I had never felt pain like that before. I had also never been hit before. Not even by my parents.

I was furious. I tried to fight him, but he was way to strong. He threw me down and threatened to slap me again. Not wanting to feel that pain again, I gave in.and then on out, I continued to give in.

Once we ended I felt like a big burden was lifted out of my life. Until he called and told me to come over for a quickie. I didn't want to get on his bad side, so I did it.

I can never tell him no.

"I'm just tired. Practice killed me today" I told him. It wasn't a complete lie.

"I was thinking the other day and decided that I wanna come to your game tomorrow. Remember when I use to come all the time?" he asked me.

I felt my heart stop. I didn't want him to come. I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Oh-um, that's um... That's awesome"

He smiled at me. "Yeah, I know".

I forced a smile.

He put his close on and kissed my forehead.

"See you tomorrow". He got out of my car and made his way into his house.

I wipes my forehead and drove to Brianna's house.

I knew she wasn't goin to be happy with him being at the game but it wasn't like I invited him.

When I got to Brianna's house, her car wasn't there.

I knocked on the door anyway.

Bryce answered.

"Hey Dana".

"Oh! Hey Bryce!".

I wanted to gag at how girly I sounded. I hated the girls who sounded like this.

"Brianna said she'll be right back" he said letting me in.

"Cool" I said smiling just a little to hard.

He chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

I was suprised that he was home and even more suprised that he didn't have a girl over.

I went up to Brianna's room and put my things down before going back and joining Bryce in the kitchen.

He was eating a bag of Doritos and reading a magazine.

"Doritos?" he asked holding out the bag.

"No, I'm good".

He shrugged and continued to eat.

"Excited for your game?" he asked me.

"Yeah. I hope we kick their ass" I said returning to my normal self.

He laughed. "Yeah, they're pretty good but you guys are better".

I smiled. "Thanks".

At that moment, his phone rang.

He looked a little uncomfortable before answering. "Hey babe".

I felt my heart sank.

Babe?

I stood up so he could have some privacy.

Plus, I didn't want him to see my disappointment.