Baby Im

“Im Yoona!!”

The said girl ran towards the three girls and then hugged Taeyeon.

“Yah! Does holiday make you miss me so much?” Taeyeon asked teasingly, but Yoona just shook her head.

“Aniya..”

“So?”

“You’re just so small that I have an urge to hug you that’s why.” Yoona and Tiffany laughed out loud. “Yah! I’m still your senior!” Taeyeon scolded.

“Ara.. Ara..” Yoona smiled and turn her head to Tiffany. “Annyeong Tiff Unnie!” then hugged her. Pulling off the hug, she looked at a girl who was sitting next to Tiffany.

“Oh, by the way, Yoona, this is Jessica, my best friend. She’s just moved to our school and kinda has nothing to do so I tagged her along. Jessie, this is Yoona.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,  Jessica Unnie.” Yoona bowed her head and smiled to the new friend, which also replied by Jessica’s smile. “Annyeong, Yoona.”

“Okay, since we are all already here, let’s start the discussion.” Taeyeon said.

“Eh? That’s it? Nobody will come anymore…?” Yoona asked confusedly.

“Neh.”

“Where is she?”

“Nugu?”

“Unnie…..” Yoona blushed, which causing Taeyeon to giggle and Tiffany to smile. For Jessica, she was just staring blankly at the scene, trying to understand what was happening. “You know whom I meant…” With Yoona’s playful slap on her arm, Taeyeon tried to resist the urge to tease the younger girl further.

“Unfortunately Sooyoung is having family matter so that she can’t come today, Yoona.”

Taeyeon’s explanation left Yoona pouting. “But I just brought these boxes of Belgian Chocolate for her..” She said as she lifted up the paper bag in her right hand a bit.

“Wooaah! Belgian Chocolate! Poor Sooyoung, she can’t taste these-” Taeyeon was aiming to the paper bag, but not to be success because Yoona was quick to pull it away. “Andwae!!”

“These are for my Soo Unnie!” Yoona said strictly, childishly, to the midget, but soon blushed after realizing that she’s just blurted the word ‘my’. “Your?” Tiffany smirked asking her teasingly.

“I-I mean S-sooyoung Unnie!”

“Yah, Im Yoona. You are so mean! Going on one week holiday to Belgie, and all you’ve been thinking about is that pabo?” Taeyeon pretended to cry.

“I-I still have many more boxes in my house for you all. B-but just not these ones, these are for my- I mean for Sooyoung Unnie!” Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed madly hearing the younger girl stuttered.

“You don’t have to stutter that much, Im Yoona..” Tiffany smiled. “By the way, why don’t you just let Jessica bring that paper bag so she can give it to Soo later.”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, not understand. “Oh, I forgot to tell you, Jessie here is staying in the mean times at Sooyoung’s house because their mothers are best friends.” Jessica glanced at her best friend, then nodded to Yoona.

The doe-eyed girl mouthed ‘ooo’ with her widened eyes. “ Okay, then I trust these with you, Jessica Unnie..” She handed the paper bag to the later.

“Well, well, well… This is the end of the transaction section, now let’s begin with the discussion.” Taeyeon said imitating the speaker in TOEFL test recording. The four of them laughed.