I'll wait

It’s been one month or more and the relationship between Sooyoung and Jessica was still not going anywhere. They still acted lovey-dovey to each other, especially when they were in home. All the time Sooyoung has been trying hard to think of excuses to let go from Yoona. But Jessica didn’t worry about anything. She didn’t mind the latter’s status, how she’s owned by another person. She only wanted pieces of attentions from Sooyoung, it didn’t matter if they were loves or pities. She didn’t care. She was blinded.

“Go to class, first. I have something important left in Taeyeon’s classroom.” Sooyoung said as her right hand caressed Jessica’s bangs and her left hand held the girl’s right hand. Jessica nodded smilingly. Jessica planned to separate and turnaround towards the class, but Sooyoung’s didn’t let her hand go.

The taller girl pouted. Jessica raised her eyebrows and mouthed ‘mwo?’ just to see Sooyoung looked right and left, making sure no one was around. The nerd then lean her face in front of Jessica’s, turning it a little to right side, and pointing her very own left cheek.

Understanding what she wanted, Jessica blushed. The American gave a light peck to that awaiting cheek and quickly turned around to run away from Sooyoung, feeling shy. After chuckling satisfied, Sooyoung turned around too towards Taeyeon’s classroom.

Along the way to Taeyeon’s classroom, the tall girl couldn’t stop smiling. She was in love, but unfortunately not with her girlfriend. Hell, she was sure from the first time that it was Jessica she’s ever wanted. Why did the situation come to this?

No one could know how much she wanted to be with Jessica from that day or even before. But she know she had something to deal with Yoona first. Sooyoung was feeling hard to break the younger girl’s heart. However the girl is as important. How could she ask for separate their ways when she was the one who asked the latter to be hers in the first place? And besides, she had promised not to let Yoona down. She’d been always scolding when Yoona cried, so how could she be the one to make her cry now. No. It was a big no. She couldn’t let Yoona cry.

Yuri’s POV

I finally come here again after some vacation with my oppa. By here I mean Jessica’s school. Okay, we have broken up, but that doesn’t mean I can visit her sometimes, right? So here I am, enjoying myself walking along the school corridor early in the morning.

As I walk down, I see two figures from far, and I know who they are already. One of them is shyly giving a kiss on the other’s cheek before quickly turning around and running. After they separate, I approach the one who gave the kiss then surprising her by tapping her shoulder.

“Hoi!” I say, making her startled. She then place her hand on her chest before glaring at me.

“Oh my God! Yul! You should learn to make a normal appearance when seeing me, you know!” I just laugh at her words. After a while I choose to tease her after what I’ve just seen.

“I see someone’s getting some progresses in her love life?”

“W-what do you mean?” She asks pretending to be clueless, but of course her blushing face says otherwise.

“You know.. That peck on cheek earlier..” I point my cheek and lean my face nearer hers, imitating Sooyoung’s gesture a while ago.

“YAH!” With the blush gets worse she pushes away my face, whining. I just laugh again seeing her so love struck like that.

“Jess!” I hear a familiar voice calls her. “Oh, hey Yuri! You’re back?”

“Hey Tiffany. What’s ‘you’re back’? I never go anywhere.” I respond and chuckle at her words.