Make up your Mind

“Yul?”

Jessica was frozen for a while after Yuri hugged her tightly. That’s until Tiffany said from behind them.

“Yul? Oh… That Kwonyul?”

Jessica and Yuri who were surprised by that question pulled their hug.

“Do I know you?” Yuri asked confusedly.

“Hi, Kwonyul. I’m Jessica’s friend who answered your call yesterday.

“Oh, I see!” “What?” Yuri and Jessica said in the same time.

Tiffany looked at Jessica with what-is-what face.  Jessica sighed and then looked at Yuri.

“I’m sorry, Yul. Gonna talk to this creature first.” Then she grabbed Tiffany’s wrist and pulled her some steps away from Yuri.

“Tell me.” Jessica demanded, glaring coldly to Tiffany with her arms crossing in front of her chest.

“Tell you what?” Tiffany asked blankly.

“The ‘call’ that you said before, duh! What call?”

“Aaah!” Tiffany finally got it. “OMG, Jess. Sorry I forgot to tell you. Yesterday when you were in the bathroom in my house, someone with the name Kwonyul called your phone. It’s her, ain’t it?”

“And what did you say to her?”

“I said you were in bathroom, duh!”

Jessica sighed again and face-palmed. “I’m so dead..” She mumbled

“What’s wrong?”

“Tiff, she-“ Jessica was about to explain when Yuri cut and grabbed her hand her.

“Babe, let’s go to some restaurant. We have many things to catch up.”

“BABE??” Tiffany’s eyes widened hearing the nickname.

“Yul, my first class is about to begin. Yes we need to talk, but not now.” Jessica answered, ignoring the no-idea Tiffany.

“Okay, when?”

“After school, is it okay?”

“Well then, I’ll just wait. After that we can have a date, right?” Yuri asked happily.

“DATE??” Tiffany shouted again, making the two others startled. Jessica smiled awkwardly to Yuri, “We’ll see.” Then she grabbed Tiffany’s arm.

“What is this about, Jessica Jung?!” Tiffany whispered vigorously, glaring her best friend.

Jessica ignored that again then said to Yuri. “See you!” After that she pulled Tiffany towards class.

“Yah!” Tiffany pulled of Jessica’s hold on her arm on the way to classroom.

Jessica sighed again “Okay, okay. I’ll tell you later on lunch break okay?”

“You better, Jessie. I need to know. The. Whole. Thing.”

Jessica’s POV

Tiffany is now staring at me, who is still gulping my orange juice. Okay, correction, she has been staring at me from the time our foods arrive until now.

“Okay.” I start, looking at her. “Yuri…” I look at her again.

“Just continue. I’m listening.” She says with her both arms crossing on the table and her eyes never left mine. I somewhat feel like a thief that’s interrogated by a police officer.