Something flutters

“Seriously where have you been yesterday?” Tiffany asked Jessica while leaning her head on her locker.

“I went out with Yuri.”

“….”

“….”

“Jess, seriously…”

“Mwo?” Jessica sighed and finally looked back at her best friend after closing her locker.

“Tell me. You’re sure you love Yuri?” The eye-smiled girl crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“I do like being with her. She always tries to make me happy all the time.”

“And that made you love her?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugged.

“See? Just break up already.”

“Because?”

“Because you fall for other person already.” Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. “And by other person I mean the Choi Sooyoung.”

“….”

“….”

“Geez, Tiff..”

“Mwo?”

Jessica sighed again. “It’s not like… if I love Sooyoung and break up with Yul, Sooyoung then will love me back..” She fixed her bag position on her shoulder, then mumbled. “Besides, there is Yoona.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “So you are hoping that she will make a first move after knowing someone had owned you already?”

“No… Not like tha-“

“Excuse me..”

Jessica’s sentence is stopped by a female student, who was being pushed with two friends behind her. They are indeed first graders. The three of them looked so shy and pushed each other about whom to talk to the seniors.

“Jessica unnie, right..?” The girl asked slowly.

“Neh.” Jessica nodded curiously.

“Hmmm. We hear that Jessica unnie is recently living with Sooyoung unnie.”

“Then?”

“Ehmmm..” She was hesitate first, then turned her head back to her friends. The friends nodded vigorously. After getting some encouragement, she turned back to Jessica. “Do you mind to tell us what flavor would she like for snack… or cake…?” The girl blushed. “Chocolate or strawberry maybe.”

Jessica was taken aback by the small sudden interview. She looked blankly at the juniors.

“She prefers chocolate.” Feeling sorry for her best friend’s obliviousness, the Hwang answered. That made Jessica turned her face to her.

“Oh..” The juniors looked at Tiffany too. “Kamsahamnida, Tiffany unnie.” The girl who has been being the speaker from the first saying. Tiffany nodded.

Jessica turned again to them. “Why do you need that information?”

“Hmmm.. Well, Sooyoung unnie is soon to have birthday, so we kind of want to make her cake..” The girl said shyly, left Jessica in silent. “Thank you once again, Tiffany unnie.” She thanked again. After that the three girls bowed a little to the seniors and left them happily for gaining the information.

Jessica who was still in dazed back looked at her best friend, who just replied her with annoyed face. The eye-smiled girl, who was not smiling, turned her back and left the other, but not before saying.