Back to me

Sooyoung was now walking back and forth in front of the examination room in a hospital, probably waiting for the doctor or nurse to come out and tell her the condition of the girl whom she had brought here before.  To tell her that the girl was already okay. To tell her that she didn’t have to worry about the girl. To tell that she didn’t have to be guilty about whatever, whatever she had done to the girl, to her body or heart.

Or how she wished that the girl would show herself on her own, walking outside to meet her with her sincere smile. A sincere smile that reflects her pure heart. A pure heart that owns the genuine love for her, only for her.

How she wished the girl could hug her, assuring that she was okay, perfectly fine. Because Sooyoung didn’t know how to hate herself more for what she did. For making the other girl to be in such a deep pain. She didn’t know how to hate herself more if ever something worse happens to the girl. Because she knew that even a million sorry-s can’t do.

With the still wet body from heavy rain earlier, Sooyoung sat down on the chair, frustrated, with her elbows leaning on her knees and her palms covering her face. Desperate. Mad. She gritted her teeth angrily, angry to herself, to the situation.

“Soo!”

A voice called her and it was her mother.

Sooyoung turned her head to the direction of Mrs. Choi and could see that she was with Tiffany and Yuri. The three of them have total worried faces. But Yuri is a bit different.

Well, Yuri, that girl had a face that want to mutilate Sooyoung for whatever she had done. Yuri hasn’t had any idea how did this come to this, how Jessica should be brought here in the first place. But she was sure, if it could be 101%, that Sooyoung was behind all of this. And she was ready, very ready, if by any chance she had to give the tall girl some ‘lessons’ to learn today.

The three of them walked towards Sooyoung until her mother said,

“How is-“

But to be cut by the examination room door that opened, showing a doctor walking outside. Automatically the four worried face owners approached him.

“How is she, doc?” Tiffany asked quickly, to be replied by the doctor’s smile.

“She is already okay right now. She had anemia and low tolerance of cold weather, that’s why she collapsed earlier. I suggest her having a bed rest here until tomorrow.” We all nod.

“Oh, and you all better watch out her moves after this, because she is still in her weak body. Especially don’t let her stands under the rain for too long just like this. I’ll give some medicines to increase her immune system. Please remind her to eat them.”

She has anemia and can’t stand coldness.

But she stood there for about how many… five hours?

Jessica Jung, what were you doing?

Sooyoung thougt to herself.

“Thank you, doc. We’ll make sure to make her eat all the antibiotics you’ll give.” Mrs. Choi said smilingly to the doctor.

“We can see her inside now, doc?” Sooyoung asked impatiently.

The doctor just nodded at the girl, “of course”, before finally leaving with two nurses behind him. Mrs. Choi, Tiffany, and Sooyoung was ready to walk inside, but only Mrs. Choi and Tiffany could make it. A hand grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist hard.  As she turned around, she saw Yuri’s serious face.