Have to end this

I feel so guilty for making many of you hating Sooyoung in this story X"D. I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry, Sooyoung unnie :"(

This chapter will be the last chapter where I'll make Sooyoung look bad (well if you think so). The end is near, maybe about 3 or 4 chapters more.

And oh the person is not Tiffany nor Yuri. If you forgot, Tiffany is Sica's bestfriend and they are in the same school in Seoul, and Yuri hasn't back to America yet. In the end of this chapter you'll see who it is hehehe

Happy reading! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock knock knock

“Sooyoung-ah..”

The taller girl was awaken by the knocks and call outside her door. She looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was just 5.30 AM. She then took off Jessica’s arms which still lingered arounds her waist, carefully, so the girl would be able to continue enjoying her sleep. After that she walked towards the door and opened it, to find her mother standing in front of it.

“What is it in the morning, Eomma?” She asked while rubbing her eyes.

“Hey, sleepyhead.” Mrs. Choi called her. “I have to join Mr. Kang and Mrs. Yoon for teachers’ meeting out of town today, so I have to go earlier.”

Sooyoung exhaled, “So you’re leaving for how many days again?”

“Oh, no, my daughter. I’ll be coming home in the afternoon, even earlier than you maybe, because today I don’t have class to teach at school.”

“Oh, okay.”

Mrs. Choi then glanced inside Sooyoung’s room and noticed Jessica was laying on her bed. “So she is here? That’s why I couldn’t find her in her room.” Sooyoung then mirrored her mother, seeing the said girl.

“She couldn’t sleep last night, so she came to have some talks and un-purposely fell asleep here.”

“I see..” Mrs. Choi just nodded at her daughter’s explanation. “Okay, I’m going now. You better get ready to shower, okay? I’ve cooked soup and rice. So just warm them for the breakfast.”

Sooyoung gave her thumb up before her mother turned around and walked towards the stairs. She then took a towel before entering the bathroom to have her morning shower.

As she walked out from the bathroom after having the shower, she noticed that Jessica was not on her bed anymore. I guess she is showering. Taking some times to change into her uniform, she then plugged the earphone cable into her phone and turned on the radio application. After putting the phone in her vest’s pocket, she placed only one of the speakers onto her right ear, left the other hanging, so that she could still every sound surrounding her.

Sooyoung then walked to the kitchen to warm up the soup her mother’s made before. As she turned on the stove, the host of radio show started talking.

“So, listeners, we are having Jo Kwon here who has just having his comeback with a single song called ‘Crosswalk’. Annyeong hasseyo, Jo Kwon-ssi!”

Annyeong!”

The continued to chat as Sooyoung put the soup on big bowl and brought it to the dining table. After that, she brought the rice cooker filled with warm rice. As she arranged the utensils on the table, she felt a couple of arms circling around her waist from behind. And there was no other person in the house except Jessica. The girl pressed her body tight to her back and enjoyed the warmth.