Start new (FINAL)

Hello, guys. Finally we have arrived in the end of the story.

I want to apologize if the ending is unlike what you wish for :( I've tried so hard tho.

And I wish this story won't mess up your bias list :")

And I wish you won't hate any character in this story too (and please don't hate me too) :")

Thank you for all your attentions, the supports, the comments, everything. Since this is my very first story, I feel so thankfull to you, yorobeun my readers! THANK YOU THANK YOU :"D

See you when I see you!!!

Let me present the final chapter.........

*******

FINAL CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Taeyeon! Can’t you be a little faster?!” Jessica said seriously while shaking Taeyeon’s  right shoulder from behind.

“Yah, Jessie! We are already fast! It’s dangerous you know!” Tiffany who was sitting in the front seat beside Taeyeon, who was driving, scolded her best friend.

“I’m sorry I’m too afraid to accelerate the speed, Jessica. I don’t have my license yet. Just be patient.”

“How can I?? It’s nine minutes to midnight already!!” Jessica said frustrated as she face-palmed herself before mumbling, “I don’t want to lose her anymore.”

flashback

Jessica looked at the ticket and passport, then at Krystal and Yuri. Then again she kept silent for while looking at the flowers in her hand.

“Unnie.” She looked at her dongsaeng who called her. Krystal smiled sweetly before hugging her older sister. In her hug she whispered,

“Choose wisely, but don’t ignore your heart.”

Hearing what Krystal said, Jessica remember the words Sooyoung wrote in the letter.

Choose what makes you happy.

She looked at the wallpaper on her phone, and it’s Sooyoung. Oh well, if Sooyoung just confessed that she was an unconscious stalker, maybe Jessica was the conscious one. She liked, loved, to candid all the things Sooyoung was doing. Only God knows how many Sooyoung’s images in her phone gallery. Who could stop someone who was in love anyway?

And if the question was what her heart desired, or what makes her happy, she was having no doubt that it’s Choi Sooyoung itself. People might think that she must be crazy for loving a girl whose heart was torn in two. She must be stupid for accepting even if she’s just given a little bite of Sooyoung’s feelings that left after the girl gave her love to someone else. She must be a masochist for letting Sooyoung hurt her heart over and over again.

But what could she do?

Everyone would always see Sooyoung as the selfish one. She wanted to own both of the girls. And a girl had become a victim because she couldn’t own Sooyoung the way the latter owned her. But Sooyoung was never at fault, because she wasn’t the one who asked to own Jessica from the start. Jessica was the one who offered herself to be owned by her. She gave every right for Sooyoung to do whatever she wanted to her.

And hurt?

What was everyone know about hurting?

Don’t teach Jessica about that. She knew how it feels to be hurt, she knew too well. But some people don’t know, and don’t want to know.