Phantom Lord

Lucy- What happened?

Gramps - Phantom Lord.

They all look at the tree and see Levy,Jet, and Droy bruised up and in pain.

Lucy- Levy,Jet, and Droy.
Gramps- Now they can destroy the guild and all that ,but one thing they want get away with and that's hurting my children. THIS MEANS WAR.

Fairy Tail Guild- YEAH

Fairy Tail mages go to Phantom Lord and they start attacking.

Gramps- Where's your Master at?

Phantom Lord Guild Members- Upstairs.

*Time skip*

Gramps rolls downstairs and Fairy Tail retreats back to the infirmary .

Erza- I should have went with him.
Lucy- Don't blame yourself Erza. We didn't know what was coming. I should have known. I could hear everybody's thoughts and I was so busy fighting I wasn't listening to everybody's thoughts.
Levy- It's nobodies fault ok.
Erza and Lucy- Ok.
Lisanna- You two might be the strongest women in Fairy Tail,but along the way mistakes happen.

Lucy- Your right Lisanna. You wanna come with me to get some groceries?
Lisanna- Sure.

They both get some groceries and along the way they saw Juvia.

Juvia- Drip drip drop.

Lisanna- Hello who are you?

Juvia- Drip drip drop.

Lucy- Lisanna stand back.
Lisanna- Why ?

Lucy- I know what she is thinking and what she is going to do.

Juvia- You are very smart Lucy. I hope you are smart enough to block my attacks.

Juvia then throws a water ball at Lucy and Lucy dodges it.

Lucy- I see you are a water mage.

Juvia- Yes that is correct.

Lucy- I know how y'all work y'all magic.

Juvia- Oh really.

Lucy- Try me.

Juvia comes at her and throws water balls at her then Lucy had went into water dragon take over form. Lucy came at Juvia and did a water dragon wing attack and Juvia had fell down.

Juvia- Your attacks should go through me not affect me.
Lucy - You better be lucky it didn't go through you. I could just freeze you up just like a popsicle and let you stay like that until it is a hot and sunny day and you just melt and come right back together.

Juvia- (shocked)

Juvia then throws a water lock at Lucy and Lucy is trapped inside until she absorbs the water.

Juvia- Your drinking my water?

Lucy- Yep and its tasty .

After Lucy drinks the water and is released from the water lock she comes at Juvia and does a iron water dragon fist and it knocks Juvia out.

Lisanna- You okay Lucy?
Lucy- Yeah I'm okay.
Lisanna- Well that will teach her not to mess with a take over mage.
Lucy- Yep. Well let's head back to the guild.

When Lisanna and Lucy got back they saw the Jupiter.

Lucy- What's going on here?
Erza - There about to blast Jupiter.