Day 4 of the Grand Magic Games

Pumpkin Man- Day 4 of the Grand Magic Games and our first event is The Water Ball.
Pick a wizard from y'all group.

Lucy - Lisanna you wanna go?
Lisanna- Yes.
Natsu/Erza/Gray- Good luck.

Lisanna- Thank you.

*Water Ball*

Lisanna and all females and one male jumped in. When the whistle blew every girl started attacking each other and Minerva was standing there and watching. Once every girl was knocked out. It was Lisanna and Minerva.

Pumpkin Man- Five minute battle starts now.

Lisanna had came at Minerva but Minerva punched Lisanna hard then Lisanna tried to punch her but Minerva kept dodging. Minerva then started punching Lisanna even though she could have knocked her out of the bubble but she decided to torture her and kit her until she couldn't breathe then when five minutes was up Minerva kept punching Lisanna then she kicked her out of the bubble.

Announcer- Minerva won this battle.

Lucy runs over to Lisanna and heals her. A tear came down Lucy face. Lisanna was now healed but needed to rest. Fairy Tail and Sabertooth glared at each other in anger then Lucy looked at Minerva who was smiling .  Lucy puts her hands in the ground so she want hit Minerva or come at her. Lucy eyes started glowing in anger at Minerva, but then left with Lisanna.

Next battle is two in two.

*Infirmary *

Gramps- Ok listen up. We're going to have to make our team one because Raven Tail was disqualified and the Team guilds need to be even. So I am picking :

Laxus
Lucy
Natsu
Erza
and Gajeel.

The team went to there balcony and at the end it was the dragon slayer vs theTwin Dragons.

At the end they win.

Fairy Tail- YEAH

Lucy - Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail...
The whole arena- FAIRY TAIL , FAIRY TAIL, FAIRY TAIL YEAH.