The Beast

Everybody in the guild got ready to battle then out came a black wolf.

                                    (Media)

The wolf had maximum its height then everybody started shooting their magic at Lucy. It was a wolf form side of Lucy wolf form controlling her. There was smoke everywhere then once it cleared Lucy didn't have a scratch on her. Then Erza came at Lucy and tried cutting her until she got hit by Lucy hard. Lucy took in a deep breath then she did a wolf howl at everybody and some wizards were down. Then Lucy went down into normal size and a lot other wizards came at her then she used the wolf howl again. She went back into maximum size then Laxus had used Fairy Law on her but somehow it was blocked by Lucy's shield.

Laxus- Gramps she is too strong.

Mirajane- Lucy........

Gray- Were gonna need help from other guilds.

Mirajane- I'll go contact them on the lacrima.

Mirajane went inside the guild to find the lacrima while the other wizards took on Lucy.
Mirajane had then found the lacrima and contacted the guilds.

Mirajane had first called Lamia Scale and told them they needed help. After that it was:

Sabertooth
Blue Peaguses
Mermaid Heel
and The Magic Council

All the guilds Mirajane attacked had then came and saw the problem they were dealing with.

The guilds had then head towards Gramps.

Lyon- What kind of problem are we dealing with?

Gray- Were dealing with a problem probably the Magic Council would have to be involved in.

Lyon- Okay.

Sting- We don't have time to be chit chatting we have to get Lucy back.

Mermaid Heel- Yeah.

Magic Council- We can't hold back on this form of hers.

Everybody then came at Lucy form and attacked it with all they had, but she still didn't have a scratch or injury on her. A lot of the wizards got injured . Lucy form had then spread out its wings then it did a wolf wing attack at everybody then half of the groups were down. Everybody had combined their powers as a Ultimate Usion Raid. The wizards hit the attack at Lucy, then it was smoke everywhere and Lucy was still up the Dragon Slayers had went into their secret art form and Lucy scratched Gajeel and Laxus then they were down in pain. The Magic Council had tried using spells to make her go down and it still didn't work. Lucy form was about to take out everybody until Guildarts came with a lady beside him that Lucy told him to go get. Lucy form ran towards the lady then Lucy stopped. The lady hand started glowing white then she touched Lucy and Lucy started going down and Lucy was in her regular form on the ground in pain and she was going back to normal. Everybody started getting up and surrounded Lucy.

The moon started changing back to its normal color.

Guildarts- Will she be alright?

Puffy- She will, but she'll have to come with me.

Puffy then grabs Lucy and started walking away.

Gramps- Will she return?

Puffy- I'm not sure.

Mirajane- WHAT FO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT SURE??? Is she gonna stay like that forever*freaked out*?

Puffy- She'll have this form, but I'll see what I can do.

Natsu then came up.

Natsu- And again will she return.

Milliania- Yeah. Will she return?

Sting- Same question.

The other guilds- Yeah.

Magic Council- Will need to know if she'll be okay.

Puffy- Look she'll be okay I'll just need time to work on her, but I'm not sure if she'll return.

Puffy then leaves with Lucy.

Everybody had cried because Lucy was gone, but happy because she was gonna be alright.
Every guild returned to their guild.

Simon still lived with the Strauss. Simon missed her.

Thank you 😊 for reading.

This story will continue.....

Readers I have a new story and it's called Erza Blood Sister.