During the week

What went by the past week

Simon looks like Lucy. Milliania kept flirting with Simon as Lucy on day two.

Milliania- You look so cute in that jacket Lucy.

Lucy (Simon)- Thanks I guess.

Milliania- I mean where did you get it from?

Lucy ( Simon) - I made it.

Milliania- Your good at it.

Lucy ( Simon) - I know right. ( How did Lucy fall for her. I know she rejected her and I know she still like her, but she choose her???)

________________________________

Day two at Mermaid Heel

Simon had to avoid Milliania, but couldn't because Milliania kept finding her, plus Erza was getting suspicious about Simon as Lucy even though she thought it was Lucy.
________________________________

Day three at Mermaid Heel

Lucy ( Simon ) decided to take a mission. Erza had decided to spy on Lucy ( Simon). Milliania was kind of sad because Lucy wasn't acting as herself.

________________________________

Day four at Mermaid Heel

Lucy(Simon)  was in the room with Milliania then they both were talking and Milliania was flirting then she was about to kiss Lucy(Simon) until Lucy ( Simon) ran out the room then that's when Erza found out that wasn't Lucy.

Erza-( I knew it.)

________________________________

Day five at Mermaid Heel

When they were about to leave Erza went over to Lucy(Simon) then she glared at her because she knew what happened and didn't have to guess or nobody told her. When they transported to Fairy Tail Erza had beaten up
Lucy ( Simon) then Simon went right back into her regular form.

Erza- That dog is dead when she gets back. Me and her were finally getting along until this.

The guild- ( Oh no. Lucy is dead when she gets back).😱😨😰

Thank you for 📖

Questions:

What will happen when Lucy gets back??

What do you think Erza meant when she said her and Lucy were finally getting along?????????????????

How will the guild react when they see what will happen between the two????

What happened in the past with Lucy and Erza???

Find out on the next and the next chapters.