Erza vs Lucy

When Lucy got to the guild she sat down at the bar then a angry Erza walked over to her.
Everybody in the guild was watching even Laxus, Freed, Carla, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, Cana, Guildarts, Mirajane, Simon, and even Gramps was watching.

Lucy had turned around and saw Erza even though she heard her.

Erza- So Lucy why weren't you at Mermaid Heel???😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Lucy- Because I had to go somewhere.

Erza- Where? Where did you have to go?

Lucy- To a place Erza now will you just mind your own business.?

Lucy got up and was walking away towards the door.

The guild- ( She's walking away from Erza).

Erza- Don't you walk away you dog.

Lucy kept walking.

Erza- After all those years your still weak.

Lucy kept walking towards the door.

Erza- I know you hear me. STOP.

Lucy kept walking.

Lucy- You know your still the same old hopeless Erza I knew.

The guild-( This won't end pretty).

Erza- And your still the same old careless Lucy. The girl might have been nice, but she would always hide secrets. I bet if your dragon saw you like this he wouldn't even want to deal with you.

Lucy then stopped then she turned around.

Lucy- I had enough of you for the past five years ever since you came to Fairy Tail.

Lucy magic energy started to go up. Also Erza's as well.

Erza- I see you are ready for another battle. I bet your ready to lose again like you did when you were fifteen years old.

Lucy then started transforming:

Erza transformation:

Erza and Lucy came at each other and started trying to slice each other

Erza and Lucy came at each other and started trying to slice each other. Erza tried to trip Lucy, but Lucy jumped up then she landed on her feet.

Lucy had went into another form:

The guild-( What kind of form is that)?

Lucy came at Erza then she cut a small cut on Erza arm. Erza came at Lucy and kicked her her which caused Lucy to bust out the guild. Now there outside.

Lucy jumped up and she swung her swords going towards Erza then Erza dodges Lucy swords then she summoned one-hundred swords. Lucy had then landed.

Erza- DANCE MY 💯 BLADES!!!

The swords went towards Lucy then Lucy went into her regular form then she started dodging a lot of the blades the she grabbed two of them and Erza was shocked.

Lucy- I grabbed two of your blades. LIGHT DRAGON TAKEOVER..........

Lucy then ate Erza's blades then she was all powered up.

Lucy- LIGHT DRAGON........

Light started surrounding Lucy and the guild and Erza looked in shocked.

Lucy- ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The roar was so big and loud that even Magnolia could see and hear it. Then after the smoke cleared Lucy was in her wolf form:

She maximum her size to eight feet then she came at Erza and Erza had made a big and huge cut on Lucy then Lucy scratched Erza on her back and Erza screamed

Lucy- That's what Jellal said when I did it to him.

Lucy and Erza both passed out on the ground then they went back into their regular forms and the guild came towards them.

Mirajane- Master their both bleeding and twitching.

Gramps- Get them two to the infirmary quick in separate rooms.

Elfman goes and picks up Lucy and Laxus picked up Erza and they took them into the infirmary into separate rooms.