With Mermaid Heel

( Mermaid Heel wizards live in their guild.)

Kargura runs in Milliania room with a magazine in her hand.

Kargura- Hey Milliania the magazine that everybody was going crazy over is here.

Milliania- Okay.

Kargura- And their is a special someone in here.

Milliania- Who?

Kargura- Name starts with a L and ends with a Y.

Milliania jumps up out of her bed then she takes the magazine from Kargura.

Kargura- Hey I wanna look at it too.

Kargura and Milliania look through the magazine and look at some pages.

Milliania- She looks so cute and pretty .

Kargura- You actually do like her.

Milliania- Yeah, but I'm not sure if she feel the same way for me.

Kargura- She  did show it at the games when you got hurt. I think she didn't want you to notice how high her magic energy was when you got hurt.

Milliania- Makes since.

Milliania then turns the page then she sees the picture we're Yukino and Lucy are kissing then she starts crying.

Kargura- Why are you crying?

Milliania- Look.

Kargura looks .

Kargura- Are you okay Milliania?

Milliania- Yeah... yes I'm fine.

Kargura- No your not. Maybe it's just a set up.

Milliania- I didn't know she liked Yukino.

Kargura- I mean they did go to Sabertooth for five days next their coming to our guild.

Milliania- I can see through her eyes that day when she rejected me she was crying. I was sad for seven years because I thought her and Erza were...

Kargura- Milliania calm down, maybe she still likes you. I'll leave just to give you time and you can keep the magazine if you want.

Milliania- Okay.

Kargura leaves the room then Milliania goes to her desk and gets a scrap book, magazine, glue, and scissors then she starts cutting out pictures of Lucy in the magazine then glues the pictures in the book .

Milliania- She still looks cute. But why Yukino? What does she have that I don't. Okay I have to figure this out before Fairy Tail volunteers come and stay with us.