🌹Visting the grave🌹

Lucy had then left Fairy Tail then she bought a ticket and took the train to Corcus. Lucy didn't have an motion sickness on the way there. Once she got off the train she went to the flower shop. Lucy was looking around for a fresh rose then she saw Frosh running around.

Lucy- (What is Frosh doing in a flower shop?)

Lucy then went back to try and find a fresh rose then she felt something holding on to her leg. Lucy looked down to see Frosh.

Lucy- Hey Frosh, what you doing here did you get lost again?

Frosh- Hi Fairy. I'm here to pick a flower for the people I love most.

Lucy- Why?

Frosh- Because in the exceed world it is Love Day.

Lucy- No wonder the exceeds had lovely gifts today. So who are you getting a flower for?

Frosh- I'm getting Simon a flower. Then I'm getting Rogue a friendship bracelet.

Lucy- Awww. But get a purple flower for Simon.

Frosh- Thank you for the advice. What are you doing here?

Lucy- I'm here to buy a rose.

Frosh- For who, Milliania?

Lucy- No. I don't think Milliania is going to be talking to me anymore after what happened but I'm buying the rose for my first love.

Frosh- Well good luck.

Lucy- Thanks.

Lucy then finds the perfect rose then she picks it up and gives ten jewels to the lady. Lucy walks to the grave then she saw Milliania shopping then she went into her wolf form and ran to the grave. She was on top of a hill then she bend down and put the rose on the grave. Lucy closed her eyes then she started glowing then next thing you know she sees Rise as a spirit.

Lucy- Hey Rose did you miss me?

Rose- Yeah I haven't seen you for seven years I thought you were dead or you didn't want to see me anymore.

Lucy- No. It just a dragon attacked us on the island and the island was destroyed, but Master Mavis put a barrier around it.

Rose- I understand. So how long have you been in pain from that beast inside of you?

Lucy- Ever since I was born. Then there's when the moon changes colors. I bought you a rose.

Rose- Aww. You so sweet.

Rose kissed Lucy on the cheek.

Rose- Lucy love again.

Lucy- I do like somebody, but I can't....

Rose- Confess even though he or she know you like them.

Lucy- Yeah. I think I'm just afraid of what's going to happen next.

Rose- Hey don't let the past stop you from loving.

Lucy- Okay. Happy birthday day.

Rose- Thanks Lucy.

Lucy- Well bye.

Rose- Bye Lucy.

Lucy then unconnected from the spirit then she left. While she was walking she saw Milliania sitting on the bench sad then Lucy went and sat by her.

Lucy- Hey you okay?

Milliania- Um yeah.

Lucy- Why are you crying?

Milliania- Cuz.

Lucy- Cuz what?

Milliania- Cuz I thought you didn't like me anymore for real.

Lucy- I still love you I just didn't want to hurt you because it was coming.

Milliania- I understand.

Lucy hugs Milliania then Milliania blushed and Lucy leaves.

Milliania - (She still haves feelings for me.)

Lucy had walked in Fairy Tail seeing everybody happy. She saw Simon give all the exceeds gifts then she saw Simon wearing the purple frog costume with a flower on it and Frosh was there.

Lucy- ( Them two are really friends.)

Thank you for reading 📖